• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/20 GDT: Red Wings @ Flames

Rate this topic

Kronnic is a great D-man and I truly believe his shield has messed up his play. No that is not an excuse, but most likely a fact. It's hard to see everything going on when you got a face mask and that chin support bothering you. Good thing it's no more. YAY NIK!

I'm having such a hectic day! But I'm still in my pajamas! How's that even possible?!?!? The Wings need to win tonight. Happy birthday to Flip too. He's only 23??? I feel ancient <_<

I was going to predict 4-1 Wings but apparently that's Russ's job. :hehe:

Of course it is Rabs, and i will continue ;)

this is getting really encouraging... slowly we are getting healthy going in to the playoffs... Sammy, Markov, Mule... soon Cleary, Bert, Hank, Kopecky... i am starting to get excited.

Man, been a while since I've posted on these boards, although I've been lurking hardcore since I stopped. Anyway:

Wings 6

Calgary 2

Wings- Flip with the natural hat trick to start the game off for his birthday, then Pavs, Homer, and Lidstrom.

Calgary- Who cares?

Yeah, big night for the 1st line :D

Hey, a few game back the pre-game trivia question was, "what jersey number has been worn by the most players on the Detroit Red Wings" I never heard what the answer was, dose anyone remember?

Hey, a few game back the pre-game trivia question was, "what jersey number has been worn by the most players on the Detroit Red Wings" I never heard what the answer was, dose anyone remember?

Not a clue... but if I had a guess 17 seems pretty popular. Calder, Hull, Brown, Gallant...

EDIT: With great swiftness I am proven wrong!

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown