• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings_Dynasty

Something you would love to see...

Rate this topic

Sven Butenschon in a Red Wings jersey at some point.

What's the obsession you have with this guy? I watched him in Junior with the Wheat Kings for years and believe me he was nothing special back then and hasn't done anything since to make me believe he's changed all that much. Maybe you're related to him or something? But seriously, why do you want him to play for the Wings so badly?

Guest GordieSid&Ted

I was thinking and I would love to see Lidstrom just lay someone out at center with a shoulder check like Vladdy did to that Flyer during game 3 of the finals.

Seeing as how it will probably never happen, I was wondering what other COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE things you would love to see a Wing do. Other than fly and score 10 goals in a game and stuff like that.

PS- Do NOT mention anything that remotely resembles Bertuzzi getting back at Fruitoo. The purpose of this thread is to post things that are close to impossible happening, not something that probably won't happen. Does anyone really see Lidstrom flattening some guy at center? No. Can anyone visualize Bert smashing Fruitoo? Easier to do.

Okay, what about Tootoo throwing a LEGAL check on a Wings player. That seems pretty impossible to me.

Sammy going to the net & Hasek staying IN the net are on the top of my list, but since those are taken I'll go with Jiri Fischer back on the ice (with a bionic heart).

I would like to see Lang not be lazy and not suck! :P

Seriously, in Langs case, I would like to see him not give the puck away. I would also like to see Draper not have rock hands around the net and score more. Other things might include Lilja playing decent for one or two games, Samulesson not being a puss, etc. I'll think of some more later.

Sven Butenschon in a Red Wings jersey at some point.

There's a handful of guys in the DEL I wouldn't mind. Todd Warriner per say! :P

Boyd and Mowers returning as wings next year

Let's think outside the box here!

I'd much rather see Ladislav Kohn and Jiri Slegr come back to the Wings. Let's start brining back the 2002 Cup team! :P

Id love to see people other than Red Wings fans to show Yzerman some well eanred Gratitude for what he did not only for detroit but the NHL as a whole. I would also love to see people other than wings fans show the red Wings some respect rather than pure hatred.....actually strike that last one, i like being a fan of a team that everyone hates because they cant beat them...

Id love to see people other than Red Wings fans to show Yzerman some well eanred Gratitude for what he did not only for detroit but the NHL as a whole. I would also love to see people other than wings fans show the red Wings some respect rather than pure hatred.....actually strike that last one, i like being a fan of a team that everyone hates because they cant beat them...

I wouldn't say everyone. More like Kara Yorio and LetsGoBlues.com. Other than that, it's either mutual, or they just don't talk about the Wings a whole lot.

What's the obsession you have with this guy? I watched him in Junior with the Wheat Kings for years and believe me he was nothing special back then and hasn't done anything since to make me believe he's changed all that much. Maybe you're related to him or something? But seriously, why do you want him to play for the Wings so badly?

I duno. Its a joke really. I would always speak highly of Sven with my dad (who is an Oilers fan and hated Butenschon when he was an Oiler). I did it to piss him off. It just stuck with me. Come on a red and white jersey with Butenschon's 52 on it. :huh:

I would like to see Lang not be lazy and not suck! :P

Seriously, in Langs case, I would like to see him not give the puck away. I would also like to see Draper not have rock hands around the net and score more. Other things might include Lilja playing decent for one or two games, Samulesson not being a puss, etc. I'll think of some more later.

There's a handful of guys in the DEL I wouldn't mind. Todd Warriner per say! :P

:lol: Is Corey Schwab there or was that Corey Hirsch? :unsure:

:lol: Is Corey Schwab there or was that Corey Hirsch? :unsure:

Yep, it's Hirsch. Schwab, to my knowledge, retired after the 2003-2004 season.

As I look at some of the DEL rosters, Eduard Lewandowski would be perfect here. I know nothing about him since he never played in North America, but just look at that name! It's almost as good as Butenschon! :P

Now, someone who I would really like here is Steve Guolla. And that would be our answer to the toughness problem! :lol:

Yep, it's Hirsch. Schwab, to my knowledge, retired after the 2003-2004 season.

As I look at some of the DEL rosters, Eduard Lewandowski would be perfect here. I know nothing about him since he never played in North America, but just look at that name! It's almost as good as Butenschon! :P

Now, someone who I would really like here is Steve Guolla. And that would be our answer to the toughness problem! :lol:

How I love the Deutsch names.

Something I would love to see is a winning season from the Lions.

Let's think outside the box here!

I'd much rather see Ladislav Kohn and Jiri Slegr come back to the Wings. Let's start brining back the 2002 Cup team! :P

LOL :P Ladislav Kohn. I remember that guy. What did he play, like 5 games?

I would love to see paul kariya not dive obnoxiously and masterfully ever time someone touches him.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

I'd like to see Lilja use his body more.

I'd like to see Datsyuk continue his pace to the playoffs.

I'd like for Maltby to be a pain in the rear causing others to take penalties in the playoffs.

I'd like for Lang to skate fast.

I'd like for Hudler to continue his hot stretch.

I'd like for Draper to chop off his hands of steel.

I'd like for Hasek to reamin in his crease.

I'd like for Bertuzzi to knock the poop out of somebody.

I'd like for Homer to continue to be a tipper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like for somebody to take of his skate and try to stab somebody, like Happy Gilmore. I'd also like for goalies to be allowed to use handguns. Those would be some cool additions to the sport of hockey. :huh:

I wanna see Zetterberg and Bertuzzi in the lineup before the playoffs....well, they will so, I guess that doesn't count. Also, I want see Sammy aim for somewhere other than the logo on the goalie's jersey.

Hey- no fair, sometimes he shoots above, to the left and to the right of the net.

- Dom gets the puck and tries to skate end-to-end to score :)

If any goalie would try it's Dom! :D

Imagine if he had Brodie's puck handling skills! :yowza: