• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Claude Lemieux on WDFN 1130 AM radio

Rate this topic

Got this in my email today:

CLAUDE LEMIEUX TO TALK WITH JAMIE AND BRADY THURSDAY MORNING AT 8:35!

With the anniversary of the historical fight between Claude Lemieux of the Colorado Avs and Red Wing Darren McCarty coming up quick on March 26th, Jamie and Brady will look back at the fight and the rivalry with Claude Lemieux Thursday morning at 8:35am.. Yes, he turtled. Yes, you know you hated his guts. But you know you loved the rivalry!

If you miss the interview, no problem. Visit WDFN.com, keyword podcast, Thursday afternoon and listen to it at your leisure on your computer or on your MP3 player.

edit: wrong date people. should be 3/22/07. I think I lost a day this week. :lol:

Edited by timothy1997

They shouldn't even bother interviewing Claude. He talked smack about Draper in Pro's vs. Joe's a few months ago, so he'll still have something negative to say about Draper.

Don't give Lemieux a chance to turn this into an issue again, it's not fair to Kris. Mac ended it 10 years ago, leave it in the past.

Really, what did he say?

I didn't see it, but I read about it here. One of the Joe's said something about him hitting Draper and that he didn't like it. Claude said he was all talk, just like Kris.

He was my favorite player when I first got into hockey in 96. Now that I'm older and more into hockey I dislike the Avs, but hate Claude. The Wings should get Mac back, then send him to finish the job on Lemieux

He was my favorite player when I first got into hockey in 96. Now that I'm older and more into hockey I dislike the Avs, but hate Claude. The Wings should get Mac back, then send him to finish the job on Lemieux

You realize that Lemieux has hung up the skates, and McCarty's is starting to come to a close in his hockey career, right?

surprisingly, this interview is claude's first interview in Detroit. You would have thought they would have got both him and Mac on the radio together after Claude retired.

HA HA!! He said he is doing this interview to take away some of the uncomfortableness away from him and so he can participate in charity events.

Edited by timothy1997

Well, I listened, and he's not too bad of a guy.

Word,

LDi03

he's not that bad of a guy because he wants to have a legacy outside of being a cheap, win at all costs, type player.