• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/22 GDT: Blue Jackets @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Sammy lost the game for us. I was so surprised when Babcock chose him to shoot, but I wasn't surprised that he missed.

Sammy ******* had the game on his stick. All we needed was one goal and he wasnt even close. At least Bert and Franzen got good chances.

Guest Crymson

sorry to be so negative but the Wings are in troule when it's playoff time!! :(

Umm right, f*** off.

Norrena was insane out there tonight, particularly late in the 3rd. He and Ozzie were both pretty evenly matched though.

It's just a shame that in the shootout, Ozzie had to face Fedorov and Norrena had to face...uh...Sammy. <_<

Sammy ******* had the game on his stick. All we needed was one goal and he wasnt even close. At least Bert and Franzen got good chances.

not Sammy's fault entirely. Who put him out there (instead of Hudler or Lang)?

Don't blame Sammy... The Wings' offense has scored a grand total of three goals in the last 9+ periods (all by the same person, at that)! I'm tired of us playing like crap against suck teams. We're now .500 on the season vs. freaking Columbus!!!!!!!!

Edited by Gizmo

Umm right, f*** off.

if they play like they have been playing the last few games he's right. they are starting to remind me just a little bit too much of the last few years. coasting into the playoffs is probably going to possitioning yourself to get knocked off early. they need to get some fire.

Guest Crymson

Norrena was insane out there tonight, particularly late in the 3rd. He and Ozzie were both pretty evenly matched though.

It's just a shame that in the shootout, Ozzie had to face Fedorov and Norrena had to face...uh...Sammy. <_<

No kidding. Sucks. I almost start feeling sorry for myself sometimes about how opposing goaltenders ALWAYS pull out their best games against the Wings. ALWAYS! It doesn't matter how much they usually suck.

Lang started hitting this game, good for him. Try to block a shot with his stick blade? F***ing moron.

It was Mike's call. That was a dumb choice. Jiri should've been in the starting three, and certainly not behind ******* Samuelsson.

It's actions like that that make me question what the hell he's doing behind the bench sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I know Babcock is a great coach...but the way he picks and chooses among players sometimes just completely baffles me.

Can someone please explain to me WHY it is that when Ozzie is in net they play like s***? Even Redmond said a couple weeks ago that it seems that way. This is pissing me the hell off. Osgood played one of his best, if not best game of the season. He saved their asses and literally stole the Wings a point. 2 Minutes from a shutout and of course it goes off one of our guys. That's just Ozzie's luck. I am so f-ing pissed.

At least everyone knows he played great tonight. 96% and 2nd star of the game.

Don't blame Sammy... The Wings' offense has scored a grand total of three goals in the last 9 periods (all by the same person, at that)! I'm tired of us playing like crap against suck teams. We're now .500 on the season vs. freaking Columbus!!!!!!!!

no, not the wings offense, datsyuk. well, i guess they're one and the same.