• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stactum

Playoff hockey to not be televised to some in USA

Rate this topic

Well Holy HELL!!! I have charter and I have Center Ice, but if the game is on VS, it is NOT on CI, so I'm f***ed if the Wings are on VS. I'm going to be pissed if this does happen, hopefully CI picks up the slack for me!!!! :angry::scared::unsure:

Playoff hockey is saved in the US

Hopefully. They showed the message at the beginning of the 3rd period, but haven't shown it since. Maybe the agreement fell through. Or maybe they just want to forget the whole ordeal.

Hopefully. They showed the message at the beginning of the 3rd period, but haven't shown it since. Maybe the agreement fell through. Or maybe they just want to forget the whole ordeal.

I would imagine they would only put that up there if it is 100%, btw I loved your helmet when u played

I would imagine they would only put that up there if it is 100%, btw I loved your helmet when u played

They just showed it again, so I feel more comfortable now. As for the helmet, had to keep the hair looking good. Helmet hair is a huge turn off.

I just spoke with a charter rep and they did state that the agreement has been reached. Now the only word of caution that I have is.......................If you have charter wait and see it before you believe it. I have so many issues in the past with charter and it seems to be which way the wind is blowing for what will happen.

Was comcast trying to rip off charter or the other way around? Is that why they wanted to drop VS?

Edited by Jwo

From what I got... Comcast owns VS and was trying to screw Charter.

Am I incorrect in recalling that NHL and ESPN struck a deal for next season? if so that would make this whole contract crap useless anyways. I very rarely watch VS at all.

I Just got this e-mail from Charter:

Dear Valued Charter Customer:

Thank you for your email regarding the rumored disruption in service of the Golf Channel and the Versus channel. Please be assured that we have been working around the clock, with your best interest in mind, to ensure that you continue to receive these channels. We're happy to share the good news! You will continue to receive both the Golf Channel and Versus  with no disruption in service.

We value you as a customer, and sincerely thank you for your continued business.

Sincerely,

Charter Communications

So theres that!

Edited by Elshupacabra