• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ZatasGirl40

4/7 GDT Blackhawks @ Red Wings...last game!

Rate this topic

I hope the Wings dress a tough guy next year in the first game against the s***birds. I'd like to see Barker face down in a pool of his own blood. More likely, he'll get a nasty facewash from Samuelsson as retribution. :)

:lol: I'm with ya on that one! Or a stern talking-to from Chelios!

Edited by esteef

:lol: I'm with ya on that one! Or a stern talking-to from Chelios!

go to your room, you cant play hockey for 2 weeks...chelios sure could play daddy role....hes old enough to be my dad :cool:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO MENTION THE PAIN TRAIN!!!!

WHAT A PUNCH TO SHARPS' JAW. LILS OWNED HIM. :D PERFECT WAY TO END THE SEASON AND HEAD INTO THE PLAYOFFS!

Pain Train = 1 assist, 2 SOG, 1 blocked shot, 1 fight, 1 hit , was a +1 and had 16:02 of ice time.

:clap:

Mmkay, I was out waaaaaay late last night so I decided to go ahead and forgo the game for some precious Zs. Looks like the boys kicked ass. Anything cool happen? DID ANYONE GET HURT???

Also: hooray! The season's over!

No well.. nobody got permanently hurt afaik.

Lilja pwned Sharp in a fight,

Sammy had a 5 pts night..

Quincey scored.

Glass broke..

All in all pretty entertaining :)

I had to listen to the whole thing on NHL.com Radio. :(

I'm hoping there are some great highlights later tonight.

i see you took the prez trophy out of your list lol :lol:

Gah, shoulda woke up early. I thought I heard something this morning though, sounded kinda like a PAIN TRAIN rumbling in the distance, and disgusting squeals of agony (perhaps the lament of his enemies?). Could have just as easily been nothing. :P

:lol: Kudos, sir! I also missed the game, if only there were a late night broadcast after midnight!

IPB Image

awesome.

That's so much better than a picture of hiim turtling.

I like how the last game on NBC, I think it was Ferraro praising Lilja saying "I didn't even know the guy fought!" but liked how he was sticking up for his teammates and took on a decent fighter.

Baby steps dude!...... baby steps. :P

Maybe Lilja is realising that he's playing for a contender for the cup and is wanting to take his chance.

Maybe someone pointed out to him that he's 6'3" 230 lbs and could beat the hell out of a lot of smaller guys once he learned a few things about fighting. :D

HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fight! He crushed Sharp! I'm suprised Sharp didn't collapse after the first punch Lilja threw at him. Lilja is really starting to grow on me here! Dare I say he could be a favorite? Stay tuned! :P

On another note, who would have thought Samulesson would have a 5 point game? He played really good. It's about time he started playing with some urgency. You can tell he wants a spot in the playoffs!

Excellent game! Nice to see the Wings play so good on fan appreciation day.

I missed this game, too much drinking last night.. Maybe it was a sign for early celebration :P .. But wow Sammy with 5 points are you kidding me, did not see that coming.. And i want to see the Lilly fight heard it was a good one. What a great way to end the regular season.. NOW ITS PLAYOFFS :siren:

awesome.

Maybe someone pointed out to him that he's 6'3" 230 lbs and could beat the hell out of a lot of smaller guys once he learned a few things about fighting. :D

Maybe :lol:

Coach = Andreas go hit someone.

Lilja = Duuuhh,yeah I can do that, thanks coach.

Coach = No problems Andreas.

:P