• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Jdog21

1270AM: Bertuzzi expected to play in Game 1

Rate this topic

We wont know til Thursday anyway...so just calm down with the theatrics, but by all means carry on.

Hell yes, carry on!! I love theatrics, people fibbin, spreading gossip and generally getting all worked up over nothing prior to the first playoff game!! This crap is entertainment for me. What really cracks me up is when other folks get so maaaaaddd at the trolls that they keep feeding them.

Hell yes, carry on!! I love theatrics, people fibbin, spreading gossip and generally getting all worked up over nothing prior to the first playoff game!! This crap is entertainment for me. What really cracks me up is when other folks get so maaaaaddd at the trolls that they keep feeding them.

its def playoff timeeeee :lol:

10 minutes from now someone will create a thread and claim Bertuzzi is out again. Fact is, none of us know, and won't know until Thursday evening, unless the Wings announce otherwise, which is highly unlikely. Do I want Bertuzzi to play? Of course. Am I going to lose sleep at night if he doesn't? Nope, this team can win without him. Let's just all hope that he plays, and if he doesn't, the games still go on.

Guest tangstoiggy

hahahaha title changed to good news? Expected to pass neurological exams?!?!1 Woot :hehe::siren:

Expected to pass :rolleyes:

I sure hope the Flames management isn;t falling for all of this bs

Expected to pass :rolleyes:

I sure hope the Flames management isn;t falling for all of this bs

fear the red wings propaganda department...we will tire your minds before we hit the ice :sly::sly:

As many others have stated....It's play-off time, we won't know until warm-ups.

On that note I'm listing myself as questionable/doubtful for my game this week due to the potential time conflict with the Wings game. :thumbup:

We should send Rex out there with a Bertuzzi jersey on and see if he can intimidate anyone by posing as Bert. However, it would be much nicer to have Bert

Interesting. People will think he's trying to dress like Eminem, so he'll be accused of being a poser.

Guest tangstoiggy

Well I know that Regehr and Iginla are also game time decisions

Regehr- knee and Iginla is still suffering from the Flu

Guest tangstoiggy

our assassins made it :ph34r:

Well Dang your assassins, :P

I Just want this first game to start, so we can see how our teams match up and see who is in the lineup and who isn't. And Actually Regehr is expected to play, his knee isn't as bad as first thought...thank goodness.

I just want my Flames to at least give it there all in this series. Some fans in Calgary can be so hard on this team when they lose. Comes from high expectations for this team since 04. And then last season finishing 1st in the Divison and then losing to those Quacks from Anaheim in the 1st round.

If they Lose this series, they are still my team and always will be.... could be worse they could be like Toronto :P

Is it true that there are still tickets available for sundays game?

The Flames have released 1300 tickets for Thursdays game here, and they go on sale the day before the game. Seeings I am a game pack holder they emial me with dibs to purchase tickets. But those go fast, and that is the only way to get to see the playoffs here....unless your a season ticket holder.

Edited by tangstoiggy

Well Dang your assassins, :P

I Just want this first game to start, so we can see how our teams match up and see who is in the lineup and who isn't. And Actually Regehr is expected to play, his knee isn't as bad as first thought...thank goodness.

I just want my Flames to at least give it there all in this series. Some fans in Calgary can be so hard on this team when they lose. Comes from high expectations for this team since 04. And then last season finishing 1st in the Divison and then losing to those Quacks from Anaheim in the 1st round.

If they Lose this series, they are still my team and always will be.... could be worse they could be like Toronto :P

what is this being hard on your team you speak of, we red wings fans know nothing of it :lol:

Guest tangstoiggy

what is this being hard on your team you speak of, we red wings fans know nothing of it :lol:

Well this is one of the more respectable MB I have been on.

Hey, I just noticed, I am now a prospect, not a JR Prospect.....whoa, I'm moving up

Edited by tangstoiggy