• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

Game 4: (4/19) Red Wings @ Flames (LIVE)

Rate this topic

there we go, just missed 48 seconds and the first face off. And came in to find the half-wit Flames fans jeering Hasek again. Because???????? :rolleyes:

They forgot which goalie is Clagary's so they started cheering for the better one that's why they're doing it to him. :P

Goooooooooo Dom!

Guest Jdog21

SCHNIEDER needs to sit for the playoffs. He is the laziest Defenseman we have so he should sit for all his god dang penalties

I love their passion and all but damn the Clagary fans are quick to boo, I swear they don't know what they're booing at half the time. I remember late in the 2nd last game one of their players had an obvious hook on Cleary that went unpenalized erroneously and the Calgary fans booed. I recall Mickey actually commenting on it too.

Damn PK.

Guest LivingtheDream

that's two games in a row for an early penalty on schneider

Yea, he had at least two stupid penaties last game. Need to sharpen up. We don't need this.

God would I love to see a short handed goal. I'll settle for a great PK though, gets thing started right, the Flames beat us on special teams and it's what cost us last game.

If we lose this series, I'm willing to bet it'll be due to a bonehead play by Sammy. <_<

I used to think that he's this way because he's still coming off of his injury. That was a while ago. Now, I think he just plain sucks.