• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zetterberg is the man!!

Game 6

Rate this topic

First of all the the way calgary played today was disgusting! I'm just nervous about tomorrow. The fans are going to be going nuts and that's going to give the flames a big spark. If the Wings do take a lead the Flames are going to be head hunting. And for some reason the Wings just can't win in western canada. What do you guys think game 7??

First of all the the way calgary played today was disgusting! I'm just nervous about tomorrow. The fans are going to be going nuts and that's going to give the flames a big spark. If the Wings do take a lead the Flames are going to be head hunting. And for some reason the Wings just can't win in western canada. What do you guys think game 7??

theres no way that they will let calgary win tomorrow. after what went on today, they want to end it tomorrow

Guest Agalloch

The Wings will end it tomorrow. The goonery that took place today will give them extra incentive to get it over with.

we need to start rolling and delivering checks tomorrow. as soon as Wings score first and use the anger to fuel their focus and will to win it, they will be fine.

that would make my day winning the series in Calgary in front of there annoying fans. GO WINGS!!!! :clap:

See, the best part about winning in Calgary is all the bandwagon fans there can still return their jerseys to Sport Chek, who I believe has a 14 day return policy.

So everyone wins!

See, the best part about winning in Calgary is all the bandwagon fans there can still return their jerseys to Sport Chek, who I believe has a 14 day return policy.

So everyone wins!

i wouldn't be surprised if a good number of them suddenly become Wings fans after tomorrow, considering the ownage that will ensue.

I fear calgary head hunting. I think Samuelson should stoop to their level and flatten Kipper. That would be good in 2 ways. Kipper would be out, and Samuelson would be suspended.

dude, i love your avatar

So everyone wins!

Does calgary have bandwagon fans? I thought Hockey is everything there....

anyways. I would love to see the wings win it in front of the calgary crowd.

Game six will sure be a great one.

Guest LivingtheDream

IF we take the lead and the Flamers start the cheap s***, then it is over. We need to use all of this to our advantage. We need to come out in the first seconds of this game 100% balls out and own their ass in their own building.

we need to start rolling and delivering checks tomorrow. as soon as Wings score first and use the anger to fuel their focus and will to win it, they will be fine.

I expect Franzen, Bertuzzi, and Cleary to lift up thier hitting intensity a little. I have even noticed in the series that even Pavel Datsyuk is playing more physically. That was the only fault and the downfall of the wings last year

Calgary won't be head hunting tomorrow. They will be too busy trying to score a goal to try and stay alive in the series. If they go headhunting they'll just be throwing their season away.

The way Detroit can really pay them back is to beat them 5-0 in Calgary. That's like shoving it right down their throats, owning them in their own building.

I fear calgary head hunting. I think Samuelson should stoop to their level and flatten Kipper. That would be good in 2 ways. Kipper would be out, and Samuelson would be suspended.

Lang or Sammy doesn't matter to me both are really lazy. I even have a nickname for Lang, "lazy lang" :siren:.

LETS GO WINGS :!: :!: :!: :siren:

Edited by 8888

Instead of going into tomorrows game thinking about the first 10 minutes of intensity from Calgary, I think the Wings need to go at the Flames with more intensity. We have to play smart physical hockey and not go after people. That was the cool thing about the game today, as much as the Flames tried to get the Wings fighting at the end, no one really took the bait. Let's leave the fighting to the Calgary goons, and let them take the stupid penalties. Let's shut up Don Cherry and all of the idiots who want to defend any of the actions of the Flames today by beating Calgary on their ice and doing it without lowering ourselves to their level.

My only concern tomorrow is if the Wings get up early, Calgary might start taking a lot of cheap shots and I wouldn't like to see anyone get hurt!

Flames will take this one.

Too much emotion to not show up.

The Flames may show up - but they will probably just keep to the same cheap s*** they did at the end of Game 5 and draw penalties. That won't be good for them, because the Wings got their Power Play rolling in Game 5.

Wings end it in 6. The Flames are going to try and beat it out of them, but Cleary, Bert, Franzen, etc. will fight right back, and do it while playing smart hockey. The Flames had a chance until they stirred up the Wings like this.

Edited by WingsWingsWings

If the Wings special teams played like they did today, we'll be in good shape.

Calgary has two even strength goals in five games. That's pathetic.

Edited by ARice89