• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

PS
2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs Sharks

Rate this topic

589 posts in this topic

fonzie.jpg

While I love the "Jump the Shark" reference and the Fonz, I have one problem with this one.

Yes, the Fonz in a Wings jersey is jumping over a shark. He conquers the shark, so that's great. But, "Jumping the Shark" is a term used when a show has run its course, has no more ideas, and it's about to end. I hope the negative connotation of this pic doesn't apply to our Wings.

"Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy"

Yes, the Fonz in a Wings jersey is jumping over a shark. He conquers the shark, so that's great. But, "Jumping the Shark" is a term used when a show has run its course, has no more ideas, and it's about to end. I hope the negative connotation of this pic doesn't apply to our Wings.

Oh, I know the meaning behind it, and thought about it, but who's to say that it's not the Sharks' playoff hopes that have "peaked and run its course"? ;)

Excellent.

I have to see the Sharks page and see what they have on us.

Apparently nothing. Hmm...

I've been following this forum since the playoffs started and I felt I had to create this. :)

IPB Image

Oh, I know the meaning behind it, and thought about it, but who's to say that it's not the Sharks' playoff hopes that have "peaked and run its course"? ;)

I'm with you then my friend. I have to say that's one of the most clever things I've ever seen posted on here. Cheers :chug:

all of these are incredibly brilliant! I am humbled by your creativity. I have very little skill at this but I might have to give it a try. Keep 'em coming in the meanwhile, please. :clap:

WOW. For all you that get this obscure reference, this is awesome.

I got it!! Fonzie is 'jumping the shark'!!! GOOD ONE!