• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

norrisnick

What are you listening to? 2?

Rate this topic

Billy Idol - "White Wedding" saddens me it doesn't get played at weddings ;)

30 Seconds From Mars , From Yesterday.

Crank it up!!! guys with eyeliner rock! Jordan Catilano... ~~~~~Angela and Jordan 4-ever~~~~

Now.. Some s*** from Hole... lyrics... "somone kill me.. some one kill me" Somebody please carry out her wishes!!!!

Edited by OsGOD

Billy Idol - "White Wedding" saddens me it doesn't get played at weddings ;)

You had 89x on! I remember that being played at that time (which is pretty sad on my part!) I look forward to the throwback songs just to shake things up, i swear to god its like i know the words to every single song in their everyday rotation. All 10 of them! I think theyve been playing "Let It Die" by 3 Days Grace 15 times a day for the past 6 months. I do really like the song but come on now...how about a little variety boys!

Edited by Lou_Siffer

You had 89x on! I remember that being played at that time (which is pretty sad on my part!) I look forward to the throwback songs just to shake things up, i swear to god its like i know the words to every single song in their everyday rotation. All 10 of them! I think theyve been playing "Let It Die" by 3 Days Grace 15 times a day for the past 6 months. I do really like the song but come on now...how about a little variety boys!

Yeah i hear that song a lot on there. I decided to take a break from my CD's and turn on the radio a bit. Yep you can go to 89xradio.com and choose their hit list... you can rename it Playlist (ALL DAY PLAYLIST) I too like the songs but only some songs can you hear all the time without getting sick of them.

Right now:

Cinder Road ~ Get in Get Out

Edited by OsGOD