• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 3 (4/30): Red Wings @ Sharks- 10:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

I've never been a fan on blaming the refs on a loss. And I'm not about to become one tonight.

Sure the calls could have fallen our way more, but the Wings had their chances and they did not convert. We just completely shut down midway through the second, and never got it back. San Jose took advantage of that, and they earned the win tonight. We definitely earned the loss.

First period = good

Second period = decent

Third period = dreadful

Babcock's gonna rip some heads off in the locker room.

Holmstrom's back on Wednesday. I hope he's in good enough shape to play.

Let's go Wings!!!

Man, I thought the Wings would come out on fire tonight. Like it or not, theres an easy solution to not taking penalties - possessing the puck more often.

4 goals in 3 games is pathetic.

beyond pathetic. Do they actually think they can win with 1 goal per game? Hasek did what he could to give them every chance, and they didn't show up in the third.

Hopefully Homer being back in game 4 will do something for them. The Wings threw this game away, sorry to say, and I don't understand why?

Im really disappointed, and my gut was wrong. It told me Wings in 5, and I was expecting a dominant performance after that comeback win. Cant blame the Sharks or the refs - they came to play. You can ***** about desire and all that crap all you want, but we dont need to bring up these excuses again. Wings got outplayed, plain and simple. Can they beat the Sharks? Yes. Can they win the series? Yes. Can we do it playing like this? Absolutely not.

What an absolute pisspoor shutodown of performance except the first, i have no idea when the wings are going to learn that a hockey game lasts 60 f***in minutes...and no, im not claiming the series is over and im not panicking, im simply observing the complete shutdown of any heart

You can't blame the refs for this one... you can't win a game by playing 20 mins... Total sloppy game play. Sorry, but the wings gave the game away, much like the sharks did last game.

Refs let tons of crap go and called penalties at weird times...looked liek they just wanted to even up the opportunities for both sides.

I don't get what the hell was up with the wings. I'd like, to see how many turnovers they had in their own zone.

How are they dominating SJ then suddenly get dominated the entire 3rd period? That is ridiculous.

Don't diss the 'Tuzz people will call you names..

I once mentioned him as a liability after he a particularly s***ty game and I got chastised.

While I don't think he played poorly enough to deserve to be called a liability, he certainly hasn't palyed up to expectations. He floats a lot, seems ineffective in front of the net, and takes unnecessary offensive zone penalties.

If he keeps it up, Lang may lose his title. :P

Edited by sibiriak

That sucks to have to wait pretty much the whole day for this game and the Wings can't even clear the puck out of their zone.