• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Who Do You Want To Dominate Game 5

Rate this topic

If you could choose one Red WIng to take over Game 5, who would it be? You can't choose Dom, that's too easy of an answer.

I choose Bert. A hot Bertuzzi = a dead Sharks team. If he skates, hits, shoots, and does everything else to his potential he wll be the most dangerous player on the ice and is pretty much unstoppable (as we have seen in the past.)

If you could choose one Red WIng to take over Game 5, who would it be? You can't choose Dom, that's too easy of an answer.

I choose Bert. A hot Bertuzzi = a dead Sharks team. If he skates, hits, shoots, and does everything else to his potential he wll be the most dangerous player on the ice and is pretty much unstoppable (as we have seen in the past.)

How about every single Red Wing?

It would be nice to see Bert, Dats, or Hank, but I would love Cleary to be super hot.

Edited by RedLightGoesOn

Either Zetterberg...or Maltby.

Zetterberg because he's overdue for a domination.

Maltby to prove his critics wrong..and show he can still score, and play physical.

P.S. I believe if their going to win, they must play as a team.

^^ Funny you said that about Malts. I kept saying to myself that tomorrow Maltby will have a very strong game. Maybe even score a couple.

Yeah Malts would be a good canidate for a strong game,so would Homer.I love the hits and junk he takes in front of the opposing net minder.,go get'em Hommer. :D

I pick Dom Hasek :P

Honestly though, could care less - - play tough, hit like we hit the Flames in Round One.. seems to me when we're hitting the Sharks it gets them off their game.. as "BIG and TOUGH" as they are.

No freakin' individuals... this isn't singles tennis...

I want the entire team to dominate!

Full 60 or bust!

Edited by OsGOD

I agree that I'd want it to be Big Bert.

But it will most likely be Hasek or Lidstrom. If anyone.

Hopefully it won't be Big Joe.

I pick Dom Hasek :P

Honestly though, could care less - - play tough, hit like we hit the Flames in Round One.. seems to me when we're hitting the Sharks it gets them off their game.. as "BIG and TOUGH" as they are.

Excellent point. And it's not because San Jose are scared to be hit, but it seems when Detroit have played physical against the Sharks they are making a statement : "see, we want to win this bad". I think this intimidates San Jose. Not physically, but mentally. Like "we can't beat these guys, they want it more than us"

I want tomorrow's boxscore to look like an NHL 2007 game with the difficulty setting on Rookie.

At least one point for everyone. They chase Nabokov off at 7:32 in the 1st period and Hasek gets the 7-shot shutout.

It could happen.

Bertuzzi

Just to shut up all of the people here who can't seem to understand that missing most of the season with a serious back injury, followed up by a concusion, makes it a little difficult to immediately return to top form.

I like what Babcock had to say today on HockeyCentral. It really doesn't matter who scores, just win. We have enough guys on every line that can dominate. So everyone needs to dominate, and we will win.

Maltby to prove his critics wrong..and show he can still score, and play physical.

I don't know, I think Malts has been fine. That line's been great for us all playoffs, just because Maltby's the one without the pts. doesn't mean he's not a part of that. Case in point, after Franzen and Cleary, he's tied as our #3 forward in +/-. Draper, Huds, Lang are also +2.

I'll vote for Zetterberg. We need to get our big guns blazing ASAP. If this was game 6, I might say Datsyuk since that's a road game.

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

I would go with Zetterberg or Datsyuk. It just seams like whenever either of those guys gets hot we are unbeatable. Hopefully both guys dominate game 5. Cause if so we're endin this series in 6.