• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Detroit # 1 Fan

Who shoots too much now ?

Rate this topic

Lets give some major props to Samuelson for his great play so far tonight. Im lovin this right now.

KEEP ON SHOOTING SAMMY !!

Heck yeah man! 2 huge goals! I love it! I was always neutral on this guy, but I'll be damned if he isn't big for us tonight!

:clap::clap::clap:

I've always said Sammy's a streaky guy, not a reliable scorer by any means or a great player, but when he's on his game our team is flat out deadly. San Jose can only be shaking their heads right now, overall outplayed us and end up down by two all their top players -2 and who's to blame for this? Sammy, our teams biggest goat going into the playoffs.

I've always liked Sammy... personally, I'm not for bashing players on a constant basis. I'd rather see guys complain about Larry Murphy's commentating... as he's not the most articulate of folks (although I do think he's a great guy and was a great defenseman).

Cheers to Sammy! I think the confidence is back... it's not always easy to return from injury and he was struggling since his.

Way to go Sam!

Light it up! :siren::clap:

I have been a Sammy Support all year and I have got into some heated topics with people on the board.

I hope everyone of you that though Sammy was not a good hockey player can suck it up and admit they were wrong.

How about Lang's goal, that was the difference maker in the Series. How about you Hasek Doubters? did he shut you up yet?

Most of you that dont like Sammy, Lang or had a problem with Haseks play need to learn what hockey is all about. It will come with time, but geez for now, you should not speak.

Sammy is finally making use of his shots with getting quality chances and more recently goals out of them.... Great to see him get hot at the right time!

Edited by OsGOD