• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Post-GAME 6 (5/7): Red Wings 2, Sharks 0

Rate this topic

Just because I haven't seen anyone mention it, but I hope people realize not only how amazing it was that Nick made that save, but the incredible strength it took to keep a puck out of the net with one hand on the top of his stick. Amazing!

Absolutely....if that puck goes in, I can see the series heading back to Motown.

But it didn't....bye bye guppies! :P

what a series this really was.

sharks kept it back and forth,

but when Mr. Lang scored that goal to send it to OT in game 4, as it turns out, the tide of the series totally turned in detroit's favor.

im so pumped that the Wings are going to the CF.

be sure to go check out HFboards and see how the ducks are happy that they get us instead of the sharks, and how they match up better against the Wings.

(lets beat a dead horse, kay? OH! and i want all the experts to pick the Ducks, too ;) )

congratulations to the san jose sharks and their fans for a hard fought series.

there were many times where a different bounce here or there makes this a

different series completely... glad to see the wings prevail against a team that

few gave them a chance to defeat.

similar challenge ahead with anaheim. babs will have his hands full and i completely

expect this to be more of a coaching battle, since wilson didn't end up being much to

fear in the end.

go wings!!!!

I posted many time going back to when they were playing Nashville that I wasn't afraid of Nabby and da Sharks.

I am, however, a tad worried about da Ducks.

Wings:

3.1 gpg

2.3 gaa

17.1% PP

84.6% PK

Ducks:

3.1 gpg

2.37 gaa

22.3% PP

85.0% PK

We split the season series 2 - 2.

These are 2 very evenly matched teams.

Great series boys! Hasek with the shutout, shutting up all the non believers!

He's the reason why were advancing this year. Making the big saves when they count!

Guest Tunbo Batman

sure, the ducks are much faster, stronger and bigger than the wings, we don't have a chance :P

I think VS is trying to rip me off! Brian Engbloom using my stuff when criticizing the Sharks! I wrote the below response two days ago.... :yowza:

"The reality is this:

1. Sharks needed to beat Detroit in 5 or less, as they really only have two scoring lines. Tired as hell right now!

2. It's easy to be young and Dumb, "Go like Hell in the first period, blow your wad for the rest of the game".... dumb young Bulls!

3. The young and old talent for the Wings offset any shortcomings in over tempering....Sharks coach clueless.

4. Great teams learn how to win over a series with coaching and HEART! Detroit is showing both!"

Truly a great performance by the Wings. What an asswhoopin!! we put on that team tonight. Where are the Sharks fans tonight? Yeah, quiet at the back of the bus. Better luck next year fish!

Go Wings!

congratulations to the san jose sharks and their fans for a hard fought series.

there were many times where a different bounce here or there makes this a

different series completely... glad to see the wings prevail against a team that

few gave them a chance to defeat.

True indeed, and that's what makes hockey such an amazing game. :thumbup:

I know it's probably already been said, but what a game by Lidstrom and Hasek. Also, Sammy wasn't too bad either. :)

By far, our best game of the series.