• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

PS
2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs. Ducks

Rate this topic

478 posts in this topic

Spongebob Prongerpants and the Road coming out of his teeth had me in tears. That damn road picture kills me.

I wish someone would store all these on a website somewhere.

prongertunnel.jpg

I just had a brainstorm.

Someone needs to take Weird Al's "Dare to be Stupid" and impose Pronger's face.

IPB Image

THought this one was good since it is actually a nickname for Homer

:clap: I love this one , Homer is the man !!!!! :D:thumbup:

:clap: I love this one , Homer is the man !!!!! :D:thumbup:

Best part is that under Pronger it says the 21st century's most ruthless criminal...and i didnt have to change that

Best part is that under Pronger it says the 21st century's most ruthless criminal...and i didnt have to change that

Under that you should maybe added 21st century's most ruthless criminal " Who's suspended for game 4 " . :P

Not sure if this has been done yet, but here's something I put together in MS Paint:

IPB Image

Edited by grsbmd

Not sure if this has been done yet, but here's something I put together in MS Paint:

IPB Image

:lol:too funny!

wow every body has to watch this anti-Ottawa song made by a Sabres fan. It's a rendition of Adam Sandler's Chanukah Song....

wow every body has to watch this anti-Ottawa song made by a Sabres fan. It's a rendition of Adam Sandler's Chanukah Song....

thats terrible and I say that becasue it was actually made by a Leafs fan and then that Sabres fan just changed Leafs to Sabres and added in the Pominville part, the Sens will have the last laugh though :sly:

IPB Image

Lidstrom was found bound and tied in the trunk of Pronger's car at the ceremony.

IPB Image

Lidstrom was found bound and tied in the trunk of Pronger's car at the ceremony.

*Grunts* Me like! ME LIKE!!! :lol:

*Scratches armpits, looks at fingernails and sniffs them*

Funny song, very creative...seemed a little strange, though, having the sens mascot singing a song about the sen not having a chance. I guess I would have been too hard to have a talking Buffalo. ;)