• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 1 (5/11) GDT: Ducks @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

There is a feeling of great anticipation in the air that I haven't felt in a long time. It feels rather nice.

I know Pasha will be in his true form tonight. GO WINGS!!!!!!!!

Let's go Red Wings!!! :clap::clap:

Light the :siren:

Firin up the grill and having some friends over tonight for the game. God I love playoff hockey!!! Heres to several nights of hockey in June as well!!

My daughter is due June 14th. I have the feeling this could be a really great June!!

I'm going to the wings game tonight!

This will be my 8th game this season and 2nd of the playoffs (I was at game 2 vs the sharks).

My record at wings games this season is 6-0-1. I am goingwith my Uncle again who has never been to a wings loss, his wings record this season is 10-0 (including game 1 vs the flames and games 2 & 5 vs the sharks).

I'm doing my part and going to games, but I dont see a lot of you who complain about an empty JLA there!

GO WINGS!

I have to work tonight. -_- Living in Oregon, I know maybe 2 other people who even watch hockey...I will have to bribe one of them into text messaing me updates.

Ugh! Horrible. ><

Guest FFF(Fan_From_Finland)

Hi all Red Wings fans. Me and my friends are also waiting the game to start. Lucky us our local cable-TV is showing NASN channel here in Finland. Most of us finnish NHL fans support Anahaim because Teemu Selänne is our first real NHL star. But we are also very proud that finally Detroit signed also a finnish player. Hopefully you all are happy with the contribution that Valtteri Filppula has given you this season. GO WINGS, GO :thumbup:

Hi all Red Wings fans. Me and my friends are also waiting the game to start. Lucky us our local cable-TV is showing NASN channel here in Finland. Most of us finnish NHL fans support Anahaim because Teemu Selänne is our first real NHL star. But we are also very proud that finally Detroit signed also a finnish player. Hopefully you all are happy with the contribution that Valtteri Filppula has given you this season. GO WINGS, GO :thumbup:

welcome! So your allegiances are somewhat mixed, that's cool. I have all the respect in the world for the Finnish Flash too... just not wishing him too well in this series! :P

the anticipation is killing me.

no prediction but a victory. GO WINGS!

Same here. I haven't had butterflies in my stomach like this since I've been in a game myself. Even though I've dogged him from time to time, Hasek has been friggin solid as of late and I think that will be KEY!

Here's to a Wings victory tonight.

GO WINGS!

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

The game better be sold out we gotta show the boys we believe

Stay on them, force them to take bad penalties, avoid taking penalyies of our own, and pepper JSG with shots.

Bert needs to become our hammer of the gods.

Z and Dats need to do a lot of sidestepping

Hasek needs to keep being himself

4-2 wings.

Guest bullocks

I can't wait for tonight...only like 2 more hours!!! OMFG im so excited lol havnt felt this much anticipation, since...well, 2002 LOL

Either they're gonna be a bit rust and we come out hot, or they put us back on our heels early on in which case we'll need to hold on till natural game fatigue evens things out some. One major positive in either case is it can't be any worse then what San Jose did to us right off the bat in game 1, and we all know how that ended.

at buffalo wild wings we had a "LETS GO RED WINGS" chant during the pistons game. yes HOCKEYTOWN IS BACK!!!

Damn, that's awesome.