• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 1 (5/11) GDT: Ducks @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

FINALLY the wings are playing! YAY. Doesn't it seem like we played Calgary a year ago? Sheesh.

Wings win 3-1 tonight. They really gotta work at getting to Giggy. I think without second chance opportunities and screens, we'll never get a goal against him. So, Holmstrom, do your thang. Hopefully the refs call penalties and not let all the hacking and whacking go.

Wings win a close one tonight, maybe 3-1 or so. Bobbert coming up HUGE as the postseason continues. :P

Oh yeah, that was a segue for everyone to check out the snazzy new Offsides sig I'm sporting today. :D

Guest DetroitBoy313

I have a lot of faith in this team but DAMN! when I think of not having Schneider back there on the blue line :(

This is some wikipedia-inspired lolz:

Don't forget about Belushi and Akroyd belting out Stand By Your Man at Bob's Country Bunker in the Blues Brothers. Rawhide was the only other country song they knew.

All I have to say is: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

And: Go Wings!!!

I also feel that Dats and Zata have been idling in 4th gear and will soon kick it up to fifth or sixth gear, and score massive amounts of goals.

Also, Bob needs to score.

Edited by swedishconnection

Woot Lilja Hat trick! :D

Alright, so maybe not so much. I would settle for a full sixty minute effort and a resounding GO WINGS!!!

Totally not getting anything done at work tody!

A Lilja hat trick would be FREAKIN' AWESOME! :lol:

I am so fired up I can't stand it, I can't believe it's been 5 years since we've had hockey this late in the year!

Just wanted to pop in and wish the Wings good luck tonight! I'll be pulling for them to smash the duckies. Hopefully all of you wings fans have a wonderful evening of watching hockey and go to bed happy!

Edited by Legionnaire11

I have a lot of faith in this team but DAMN! when I think of not having Schneider back there on the blue line :(

I worry about that too...but then I remember Games 5 and 6 against San Jose, both of which were essentially Schneider-less.

I'm nervous, but that's natural. I'm looking forward to a great game tonight. Boys, don't disappoint.

Just wanted to pop in and wish the Wings good luck tonight! I'll be pulling for them to smash the duckies. Hopefully all of you wings fans have a wonderful evening of watching hockey and go to bed happy!

Good to see you here, Legionnaire. We're hoping for the same results. :D

THANKS!!!

I just want them to keep the same intensity this game. Its a new series but seriously the wings need to run away ith this because I dont think I can handle another heart attack series.

Beating the Ducks is going to be a chore...a 6 game chore...sorry to say you might be risking a triple-bypass or angioplasty...

Paging Dr. Smith...we need a crash cart for this fan!!!

Go Wings!!! I hope the y run away with it for your sake.