• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT (5/17): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

Rudest. Question. Ever.

"Do you think the Wings are a better team without Stevie Yzerman?"

Me, I wanted to reach through the telly and hurt someone, but of course, our Stevie answered with his usual class. *sigh* He's such a doll.

Guest Agalloch

Tigers just blew a lead too, yay. Wings and Tigers - the only two teams I care about, are losing.

The Pistons are winning, but I truly don't care.

Here's for some combacks. <_<

Which guy should he choke?

LOL, hilarious.

EXCELLENT!

I have been trying to figure that thing out FOREVER... no one would answer me.

Sorry, had to hear it one more time. I'm not a Ducks fan, but I have that CD and I thought I recognized it. I got to stand onstage with those guys at Vans Warped Tour back in '99 while they played that song. It's in homage to their old bassist who blew his own head off with a 12 guage.

ugly 1st period, they will get their powerplays and they need to step it up. The ducks are coming into the zone uncontested. Too many turnovers, cut them down, settle the play, they should be fine.

Hasek gives up three goals on eight shots and yet NONE of this is his fault? Are you joking?

So you're basically saying that because Hasek gave up three goals on eight shots, it must be his fault, regardless of the fact that the first goal came as a result of a horrendous giveaway, the second one was deflected directly in front of him, and the third one came as a result of the Wings totally collapsing on a routine even-man rush.

But yeah, you're right, it's probably easier to blame Dom. :rolleyes:

ugly 1st period, they will get their powerplays and they need to step it up. The ducks are coming into the zone uncontested. Too many turnovers, cut them down, settle the play, they should be fine.

Exactly, the powerplay is going to do some damage tonight.

Excuse me. Sorry I have a life beyond watching the Wings.

God, grow up. Yeah, I do call myself a fan. I'm horrible at multi-tasking though, so if the Wings are going to play horrible like they currently are, I've got better things to do.

Have fun writing that paper then...too dificult to have the game on and write...and like you said, you have better things to do. Everyone on this board has something to do tomorrow, work, school, whatever (write a paper), but most arent giving up after a period

No panic guys. We´are the better team, scored 5 goals last game , why shouldn´t we do it tongiht? Second period we ´re gonna show them why they have to defrost their ice at home.

come on boys, all is possible

It's the Pronger factor, and the confidence factor for the Ducks (not to mention that Selanne is back, apparently). Factor in the fatigue for our guys, and it seems pretty tough.

That's why I didn't feel good about that suspension. It's just going to make them play harder and then when Pronger's back, it's like a shot in the arm.

ummm... we run all 4 lines, they dont. Hence the further this series goes, the stronger we will be.

this game is FAR from the deciding factore in the series. You must not be THAT much of a hockey fan if you believe that.

Guest jaytan

Pennywise was cool when I was like 14. Now they annoy me....

As for the game, let's get this damned period going! I'm getting antsy.

Guest Agalloch

So you're basically saying that because Hasek gave up three goals on eight shots, it must be his fault, regardless of the fact that the first goal came as a result of a horrendous giveaway, the second one was deflected directly in front of him, and the third one came as a result of the Wings totally collapsing on a routine even-man rush.

But yeah, you're right, it's probably easier to blame Dom. :rolleyes:

I guess I expect too much out of a goalie. I expect him to make good saves. Those would be considered good saves.

Seriously, argue it all you want, but Hasek has to have one of those goals. I'm sure he'll respond well like he usually does, but that was a bad period by him.

Need better pressure in the 2nd. Get Giguere moving, and watch the turnovers & defensive lapses...

Really. Once you get Giguere moving, hes nothing special. The Wings know that. Watch them take advantage. Game on. Wings win this period and follow with the game.

Have fun writing that paper then...too dificult to have the game on and write...and like you said, you have better things to do. Everyone on this board has something to do tomorrow, work, school, whatever (write a paper), but most arent giving up after a period

Whatever.

I'll put the radio on. It's easier for me not to get distracted. Besides, sometimes I think the Wings play better when I listen to them on the radio.

Guest jaytan

I say fatigue is a factor for us because we've played more games, we've traveled more, and we're more banged up (especially losing Schneider's minutes, that hurt). Home ice hasn't been all that important for us lately, so I'm not really factoring that in (though in a Game 7, I'd much rather be at home).