• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT (5/17): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

yeah. leave the panic button. they're pretty fortunate and did all things right on their PP, while we did not. other than that we're not playing bad.

Guest jaytan

Well, I missed a lot more than I thought I would. Stupid commute.

I did get to see their stand-in get a PPG.... We need to hold off their initial push and take over. Hopefully Hasek gets pissed and shuts the door.

Guest Agalloch

seriously, can you post something besides bitching about Dom? Where were you when he was stellar last game?

Oh, right, sorry, I forgot that if you criticize Hasek in any way in your prescence, you become immediately offended and defend him. Where was I last game when he was spectacular? Um, right here, giving him his props. See, I, unlike you, actually look at the positives and negatives that a player shows.

Guest jaytan

"Brian Burke felt that the team needed a new image. The players were embarassed by the cartoon look."

Misquoed a little bit, but that's a pretty funny line about their uniform change. :lol:

Well, I missed a lot more than I thought I would. Stupid commute.

I did get to see their stand-in get a PPG.... We need to hold off their initial push and take over. Hopefully Hasek gets pissed and shuts the door.

Hopefully the Wings get pissed and don't make Giguere look like a genius. Where's the momentum we ought to have tonight.