• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT (5/17): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

Important game tonight guys, Wings need to come out strong again early and never look back. Score a goal or two and take the fans out of the game once again. I have a feeling the Ducks might come out really strong the first five minutes, we need to counter than and play solid defensivly and get no penalties. Lets go Wings you can do this show them once again.

Good luck guys :siren::clap:

Tonight's Line

Detroit +145

Anaheim -165

Total 4.5 Over -130

No Jim Carrey on the blueline for the Ducks, I am gonna throw $250 on the Red Wave (hit for $350 on Tuesday's games) to win $362.50!

GO WINGS 3-2.

Edited by HuntsVegas Baby

Even with Pronger out if Jacman does come back today then the Ducks Defense is weakend by the loss of Pronger but Jacman coming back is a nice addition. I've always felt he is a pretty good player. With those 3 all in in game 5 it will be a lot harder, and we need to capitilize on Pronger being out tonight.

Wings win 3-2 in OT Winner to the TUZ (Bertuzzi)

What's the point of a Pronger suspension if they don't take advantage? The Ducks will come out flying for Pronger and to avenge the last embarrassment. Wings weather the storm, continue to play better, and make Pronger pay by coming back home up 3-1......:sly:

Although the toilet seat is ducks...so that could be symbolic...lol

You might have to take one for the team and pee on that ducky toilet seat. :P

If the boys repeat their effort from Tuesday I can see this going our way. Although I doubt that Scott Niedermayer and the Ducks will have two bad games in a row. We took it to them, but I am sure none of them were happy with the effort on Tuesday.

Victory is not guaranteed because Pronger is out, but what an opportunity.

Last GDT was the first time I made a prediction (DET 2-0) so why not try again. 3-1 Wings take it.

Lets Go Wings!!! :clap:

Pronger gone, doesnt matter. One person doesnt make a team. The Ducks are gonna come out swinging tonight, this is a must win for us.

If we lose to a duck team without pronger, difficult times ahead. Must win for us.

Let 'Em See Red.

Wings 3-1. Hank Hat trick. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

yes pronger is out (like he should be). BUT the ducks are still dangerous and will come out flying due to his absence.

if the wings play AN ENTIRE 60 min like game 3, they win. if not, they lose a nail biter.

that said, no prediction. wings will come to play and show anaheim that bush league play will result in a score board whooping.

LETS GO RED WINGS.

(note: had tix to this game, but to get from san diego to anaheim by six would be murder and i already saw a game from this series at the joe and you just can't top that. plus i dont have 200 bucks to blow on tix. i know i shoule be going no matter what, but you can't see them all....)

I know we crushed them last game and they'll be without Pronger but I always get bad feelings when it seems we encounter a game we supposedly should win.

>>>

Me too.

I don't think this is a game that we 'should' win at all. I know the Ducks can rise to the occasion, but I'm really hoping the Wings keep the momentum up, and play their game. Kind of like what they did in San Jose. If they can catch Anaheim on their heels tonight, I will be on cloud 9 tomorrow.

No predictions, just hopes.

LET'S GO DUCKS!

Greetings from the OC

My first post here on LGW

Came over from AD

I hope this series can go a bit longer so I can hang around here. Looks very smooth and I've heard nothing but great things.

I'll swing by every now and then to give a little quip about my Ducks

I expect the Ducks to come out, well, pissed off basically. Pissed because of the score and pissed due to Prongs being out. The Ducks got this far without Prongs last year, so I'm sure they have the confidence to do it this year.

I also expect the 3 rings of Scotty Nieds, the Conn Smythe of Jiggy, and the scars of Teemu to do some talking today and tomorrow in the Ducks locker room.

The Ducks can do it. I have the faith

I also expect Jiggy to start tomorrow. He didn't play badly, just his team around him did.

I expect a hard fought game. and of course I pick my Ducks to be on top. Then again, I've done that in every game this post season. lol.

Should be a good one. Too bad I have a ceremony to go to. I play lacrosse at my high school (I'm 17 btw) and we have our awards banquet tomorrow. The team totally blew and I was the goalie. I did pretty well despite our record and I'm most likely going to get MVP (I'm really not trying to toot my own horn here but the rest of the team agreed with me lol). If it werent for that I'd be able to watch the boys but, ah well. Thats what you've got Tivo for!

LET'S GO DUCKS!

oh and very stylish on the graphics in the GDT

Looks like someone knows how to use Photoshop ;)

welcom... i also play goalie for my lax team, a lot of fun

Come on boys!! Stay focused and forget about what pronger did, that is now history! Play consistant 60 mins of hard nosed hockey like we all believe you can. Win this one so we can wrap it up at home. Another stomping would be great, but I will settle for a W no matter how we get

GO WINGS!

I will be there again tonight. Not really looking forward to dealing with Ducks fans again, but another win would make things easier. It almost certainly won't be as easy as it was on Tuesday, even without Pronger. Keep the heads up and things might be okay.

I like that Pronger is out, but this game still scares the hell out of me.

Let's take it tonight and wrap it up at home on Sunday.

I'll make sure NOT to wear my Wings hat today, as I feel like it jinxes the team.

Go Wings!

Score early, score often, and Dom closes the door. Could we be in store for another blowout?

Edited by WingsZR2

The Wings landed a solid punch to the Ducks in Game 3, and now we have them on the ropes - don't let 'em off for a second! This is a perfect opportunity to land a devastating blow and take a commanding lead in the series. Based on their play thus far, the Wings will capitalize in Game 4. I think the Wings will win tonight in convincing fashion!

Wierd Feeling about this one. Even though we have the advantage on the ice and the series....this one could get away from us. And If we lose this one, it'll be bad because they'll gain even more momentum getting Pronger back..then the series could be in danger for us. But, they shouldn't view the Ducks as being weeker now that Pronger is gone. They should come out as if they are playing for the Stanley cup in overtime of game 7. They can do this, it's our year.

Red Wings - 4

Anahiem - 1

Datsyuk, Holmstrom, Lidstrom Kopecky

Perry

Go Wings!!!