• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

WCF Post-GAME 5 (5/20): Ducks 2, Red Wings 1 (OT)

Rate this topic

The magic is all but gone with them. It was a fun ride watching them all the way into may. But the Redwings out played them and look at the result. Blame Lilja all you want, but this game should have never went to OT. It was a bad play to try and get it out of the zone, and it hit lidstrom's stick. The only hope I have is this is a 2002 moment and facing elimanation like they did in Colorado.

I have officially lost faith in the nhl......... f*** you betman, you took what I once loved, and turned it into a steaming pile or horse s*** with moron refs. who do your bid and call to ensure that a smaller market gets the cup............

f*** you betman.......

IPB Image

I think I am close to closing my life from the nhl....... :angry::angry:

Ohhh plzzz

Ill admit reffing sucks, but it sucks evenly.

Didnt Forsberg redirect the puck in off the inside of his skate blade?

Either way, this isnt the 2002 Wings team and this isnt the Colorado Avalanche. I dont buy comparisons.

Nope , it was a back hander and Haske did the same move.

I know , Im just saying, I need something to be positive about.

Anaheim as a team isn't that good right now.

Giguere is really the only reason we didn't win.

Thats the s***tiest part about it. Anaheim has played so many piss poor periods, Detroit has been the better team in the last 4 games, and we're still down.

I MISS MATHIEU SCHNEIDER.

Wings still looked dazed after the F*** Ducks tied it. Just had the feeling something terrible was going to happen. This team is making hard on themselves. They need to get their confidence back.....a game like this can linger a long time, professionals or not. Damn, what a way to end the weekend.

I have officially lost faith in the nhl......... f*** you betman, you took what I once loved, and turned it into a steaming pile or horse s*** with moron refs. who do your bid and call to ensure that a smaller market gets the cup............

f*** you betman.......

IPB Image

I think I am close to closing my life from the nhl....... :angry::angry:

you're a moron. how do you explain Ottawa being in the Finals? thats the LAST thing buttman would want.

but I will agree that the refs are brain dead, probably couldn't graduate from kindergarten if they tried.

kind of like when the ducks were given that goal when dom was pushed in, or how just now, they didnt call the too many men on the ice on the ducks.....

bettman wants a small market team to win, so his greedy ass can make more money. that is all I see right now. the officiating is his little puppet to more money.

Ohhh plzzz

Ill admit reffing sucks, but it sucks evenly.

You know, you can blame the officiating, but the bottom line is this: The Wings had plenty of chances to do it on the PP and they failed to convert. Again.

Also, it was only a matter of time before our tendency to dick around in our own zone came back to bite us in the ass like this. If I'm Babs, I'm going to make them watch every one of Anaheim's outlet scenarios from this game. Crisp pass to a winger on the boards, another crisp pass to a guy shooting up neutral ice. That's the way it should be done. Detroit, on the other hand -- it's always got to be flashy with them, whether it's needlessly wrapping around your own goal or deciding to take on two bodies instead of just slapping the damn puck up the boards.

Ridiculous.