• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 (5/22) GDT: Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

These people that don't want Dom back next year because he *might* get hurt...exactly who the f*** do you want in our net instead? There's no one that we could acquire that will do better. He's been almost perfectly healthy this year so far, so it obviously means that it can be done. Franchise goalies don't grow on trees. We lost our chance at having one long-term when we decided not to make an offer for Luongo.

I mean hell...."I don't want him back because I don't like his style"...With 95% of the goalies in the league, this team would be golfing right now. It's worth the heart attack when he tries to play the puck.

SOG 14-7 Ducks.

thanks. <_< saved me the trouble of looking that up. Is it me, or can the Wings not hold onto the puck tonight? The Yucks take it away everytime a Wings touches the puck, so it's no wonder we have only 7 shots. I was hoping they would make Giggy's life miserable tonight, but so far, he's coasting...

Please don't shut yourselves out, Wings!! I cannot stand the idea of having to watch Pronger for another series.

Versus crew is complimenting Hasek. Hell just froze over....

At least, you know, we've been s***ty in a lot of first periods in these playoffs only to bounce back on 'em. But I'm not feeling this game.

Have there even been any Game sevens in these playoffs?

edit: nevermind, Vancouver-Dallas

Yeah, Game 1 where Vancouver was down 1-0 and sucked ass for the first 30 minutes before turning it on, scoring 2 goals and making it 4-1 on two empty netters.

We'll be fine.

Dom's made some great saves, bless his pointy lil head.

What's wrong with the ice? I take it it's underly frozen?

BTW, CBC int'v'd O'Donnell, asking about the "great one-timer." :!:

Sean O said, "Thanks, we've been working on that all year."

LMAOLMAOLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks. <_< saved me the trouble of looking that up. Is it me, or can the Wings not hold onto the puck tonight? The Yucks take it away everytime a Wings touches the puck, so it's no wonder we have only 7 shots. I was hoping they would make Giggy's life miserable tonight, but so far, he's coasting...

Please don't shut yourselves out, Wings!! I cannot stand the idea of having to watch Pronger for another series.

Versus crew is complimenting Hasek. Hell just froze over....

Thos complimentary words are words of sympathy...since I"m sure they think the Wings are fried.

Who cares about controlling the game anyway? What happened in the past two games? We're only down 1-0 and that's nothing.

Exactly, though it wouldn't hurt to play with a little passion. They look scared, tentative.

NO FEAR, BOYS. NO FEAR.

I've heard several players say it's like playing on the moon. There's even been rumours that it's one of the reasons why Kariya left.

Thats doesnt surprise me.

We had a hockey tourni in Calofornia this year , We'd turn pucks over like crazy because they'd get stuck on the ice. But for NHL players to have to play on it ... Ugh :crazy:

I LOVE LANG and i don't even know the guy....... I would loveto marry a guy that who is JUST like him, but hey that Robert Lang is pretty special, right!

You are banished, and corrected.

Thank God you've been voted out of the fandom or else your vote might count.

I will add to these sentiments: GO LOBBY BANG, we know you will put it in when it counts!

I will tell you what... i have been a hockey fan for quite some time now and i hate to say this but after this year with the way the refs have been throughout the playoffs and regular season It will be my final year as a hockey fan. I can't stand to watch a game that is decided on both sides by the refs and their innability to call a penalty a penalty. One second hooking isn't a penalty and the next you touch the guy with your stick and you get 2. Complete garbage from the days of Gretzky, Howe, the early years of Stevie ect. The game has changed for the worst and i wont continue to support this league. it is a declining sport and you will never attract new fans with all this garbage officiating.

Dom's made some great saves, bless his pointy lil head.

What's wrong with the ice? I take it it's underly frozen?

BTW, CBC int'v'd O'Donnell, asking about the "great one-timer." :!:

Sean O said, "Thanks, we've been working on that all year."

LMAOLMAOLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2nd period has been the wings best period all playoffs,look for a great second period and hopefully a great third period if they get the lead in the second period. LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!! :siren::siren::siren::siren:

These people that don't want Dom back next year because he *might* get hurt...exactly who the f*** do you want in our net instead? There's no one that we could acquire that will do better. He's been almost perfectly healthy this year so far, so it obviously means that it can be done. Franchise goalies don't grow on trees. We lost our chance at having one long-term when we decided not to make an offer for Luongo.

I mean hell...."I don't want him back because I don't like his style"...With 95% of the goalies in the league, this team would be golfing right now. It's worth the heart attack when he tries to play the puck.

yep to what you said. I've pointed out several times that all of this year's Vezina candidates are now golfing, and Dom, who was ignored despite his numbers, is still going. Everyone ignores me, but it's the truth... :P

No goalie is ever good enough for Detroit, even when they're winning, so I don't worry about it too much when fans say they want Dom gone. Holland's already said he wants Dom and Cheli back. If they want to play again, I bet you see them both next season.

I will tell you what... i have been a hockey fan for quite some time now and i hate to say this but after this year with the way the refs have been throughout the playoffs and regular season It will be my final year as a hockey fan. I can't stand to watch a game that is decided on both sides by the refs and their innability to call a penalty a penalty. One second hooking isn't a penalty and the next you touch the guy with your stick and you get 2. Complete garbage from the days of Gretzky, Howe, the early years of Stevie ect. The game has changed for the worst and i wont continue to support this league. it is a declining sport and you will never attract new fans with all this garbage officiating.

goodbye. you'll be sorely missed. :rolleyes:

:thumbup::thumbup::clap::angry: