• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Lefkowitz

Anyone Else Have Zero Doubt?

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan

I am right there with ya bro. There is no doubt in my mind we will take this series. We have outplayed them in every way. And that will happen once again tonight, except this time we will get the W. Then back to the Joe for game 7. And we all know how bad ass we are at home for game 7s, coughcoughavalanchecoughcough.

I am also pretty darn confident. We've been on the verge of exploding (some may argue we may have already) and they're only still in this because of sheer luck at the perfect moments. But when the best team in the league has its back to the wall, not even luck can bail their opponents out.

Edited by Echolalia

The Wings have a lot more playoff experience, have been in this situation before, they know how they have disappointed the fans in the early exits in the previous playoff years, they have outplayed the Duckies, so I'm thinking the 5-0 win could be similar to tonight!

GO WINGS!!!

Guest Crymson

i've noticed some people having doubts or even saying the wings won't win game 6.

i am 100% confident it will happen. i am not worried one bit about the duck. zero.

I've got absolutely zero doubt. I only wish I had someone with whom to watch the game!

Hell no! Never a doubt. Tonight we will force a game 7. I may have been mad about the errors in the last game, but that is history. Tonight is a clean slate. Tonight we're going duck hunting!

Happy hunting Wings

Edited by savaking72

I'm as confident about tonight as I was in 2002 and I mean that. I remember how I felt in 02 against Colorado and it wasn't nervous, it was anxious like tonight. Now past years in elimination games...that's a different story.

Maybe its because we have Dom in the net? Not sure what it is but I'm as confident as all of you. Its just that feeling that you just somehow know everything will be okay.

I've got absolutely zero doubt. I only wish I had someone with whom to watch the game!

We are all watching with you! (just not in the same room! :P)

I have 100% confidence. We will win. Dom will be a wall. And our clutch goal scorers will be big tonight.

Yep, sign me up to the list!

Edit: spelling

I'm as confident about tonight as I was in 2002 and I mean that. I remember how I felt in 02 against Colorado and it wasn't nervous, it was anxious like tonight. Now past years in elimination games...that's a different story.

Maybe its because we have Dom in the net? Not sure what it is but I'm as confident as all of you. Its just that feeling that you just somehow know everything will be okay.

Maybe it"s b/c we've played well these playoffs! :thumbup:

Edited by CdnWingsFanEh

Forgive me for my indomitable pessimism, but I find it impossible to have zero doubt when we're coming off a pair of games we dominated on the ice and still lost. I honestly feel it's destiny for us to lose this series the way things are going with all these strange bounces and fluke goals. Though my one glimmer of hope is that the same thing happened to us in game one so maybe the real destiny is for this series to go 7 games.