• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Roberto Who?

Goodbye Red Wing Fans

Rate this topic

well i just wanna say i had a good time talking to alot of people on here over the past couple of weeks...it was a tough series...i definetly underestimated what the red wings could bring....i will definetly look forward to talking to you guys in the playoffs next year as well...goodluck, next season....thanks again...

It's always a pleasure to have other team's fans here. Don't wait until the playoffs to come around again.

Good luck in the SCF! *shakes your hand* (lol)

*shakes hand back*....i might just stay on here and shoot the s*** with you guys...were gonna need the luck...its gonna be interesting how we match up with the alfredsson, spezza, heatley line i dunno im kinda worried...other than that im confident we can pull it out against them...

*shakes hand back*....i might just stay on here and shoot the s*** with you guys...were gonna need the luck...its gonna be interesting how we match up with the alfredsson, spezza, heatley line i dunno im kinda worried...other than that im confident we can pull it out against them...

whaaa?!? no "duck in 3"?... :P

just messin' with ya... good luck next round.

i never understood DUCK IN 3...some idiot duck fan probably made it up...someone on disney.com

seriously?... i always thought it was some stupid inside joke that only duck fans would understand... if you don't even know what that means, that's scary. :lol:

anyway, good luck to you guys (although i won't be rootin' for ya'll). thanks for being a gracious guest at LGW.com. hope you'll come back often.

seriously?... i always thought it was some stupid inside joke that only duck fans would understand... if you don't even know what that means, that's scary. :lol:

anyway, good luck to you guys (although i won't be rootin' for ya'll). thanks for being a gracious guest at LGW.com. hope you'll come back often.

I think it's some stupid joke than an idiot Ducks fan made up. I've never heard that either.

One thing I appreciate from all Ducks fans here is the class. There were people actually talking hockey and very few trollers. Can't say the same for all the other teams.

One thing I appreciate from all Ducks fans here is the class. There were people actually talking hockey and very few trollers. Can't say the same for all the other teams.

i thought we were the worst fans lol...

GO DUCKS GO

are you rooting for us in the finals???

i thought we were the worst fans lol...

are you rooting for us in the finals???

I found that those who came here to talk hockey were good. Although going over to AllDucks to talk hockey well that seemed to be where all the bad ones are.

And no. I hold a grudge against whoever eliminates the Wings for the next series ;)

Edited by GoalieManPat

Lets be realistic here. DUCKS IN 4. Spezza,Heatley,and Alfreddson are crap on ice. :D

dont get to cocky Ottawa is pretty good there D is tough and healthy,remember the Wings lost Kron and Schnids due to injuries had they been healthy the series could have ended another way , good luck

dont get to cocky Ottawa is pretty good there D is tough and healthy,remember the Wings lost Kron and Schnids due to injuries had they been healthy the series could have ended another way , good luck

I know Ottawa all too well,i was kidding. I know their D is solid and they roll three pretty damn good lines. They have muckers in Fisher and Neil,they have possibly the best line in hockey,a savvy goaltender,and bryan murray behind the bench. I have nothing but respect,it was joke to the guy who panned Ducks in 3.

I know Ottawa all too well,i was kidding. I know their D is solid and they roll three pretty damn good lines. They have muckers in Fisher and Neil,they have possibly the best line in hockey,a savvy goaltender,and bryan murray behind the bench. I have nothing but respect,it was joke to the guy who panned Ducks in 3.

Yeah, and their goaltender can fight too. Watch out Pronger! ;)

Hey, where you going?

There's just a LITTLE bit more hockey to discuss-- some kind of championship series, I believe? :D

I'd love to have you, and hockeymom, and Duckette, and even *cough*justtheducks*choke* on board here for that.

I'm new here, and one of the reasons I came out of lurk mode was the way that RWingnuts here treat opponent fans, try to respect other POVs, and talk hockey not trash.

(well, a certain amount of trashtalk, but that's also part of hockey!)

Speaking of trashtalk, while I congratulate the Ducks on their victory, I also have to tell ya, it's Sens all the way for me-- heck, I was (secretly) cheering for them over BUF, even though my best friend lives and dies by the Sabre. But I've little emotional investment either way, and that can be a Good Thing in hockey fanship-- if I see the Ducks doing something good and the Sens something bad, be sure that I'll call it.

The refs won't. :rolleyes:

It's been great to see your posts, DuckFans. Don't forget LGW when you need to talk knowledgeable hockey, because many posters here have forgotten more hockey than I'll ever know.

Edited by RedRockit

well i just wanna say i had a good time talking to alot of people on here over the past couple of weeks...it was a tough series...i definetly underestimated what the red wings could bring....i will definetly look forward to talking to you guys in the playoffs next year as well...goodluck, next season....thanks again...

Congrats on the win. Unfortunately, I do have to tell you, I will be rooting for the Sens in the Finals!!!