• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

:rotflmao: I never thought I'd get so many suggestions.

I guess I could just stop doing what is causing me to make a mess in the first place, stop talking/yelling at the kids while the brush is in my mouth. :lol:

Or you could still provide pictures. *shrugs*

I have problems.....

You know, I really like when Datsyuk takes over a game.

Yeah, it is kinda cool.

The forecast for tonight: DARK.

Why did Daphne think Fred was so hot? He was wearing an ascot, for crying out loud. Was it that the only other option was Shaggy? Did it ever occur to her to get out more without the gang? Why was the back of the van always empty? Where was their luggage? Why did they even bother with suitcases when they wore the same thing every day? Didn't they launder? Or did they just have identical clothes that they wore every day? What was in those Scooby Snacks? Why didn't they all eat them instead of making Scooby or Shaggy do it for one? Why isn't "would you do it for a Scooby Snack?" a more popular pick up line?

Catching up on your Scooby Doo watching? :lol: All great questions and my answer is because they are cartoon characters and they don't need to worry about laundering their clothes. The Scooby Snacks were only for Scooby, Shaggy was just weird liking them :P And maybe Daphne just thought Fred was a great guy, everyone has their own tastes.

Why did Daphne think Fred was so hot? He was wearing an ascot, for crying out loud. Was it that the only other option was Shaggy? Did it ever occur to her to get out more without the gang? Why was the back of the van always empty? Where was their luggage? Why did they even bother with suitcases when they wore the same thing every day? Didn't they launder? Or did they just have identical clothes that they wore every day? What was in those Scooby Snacks? Why didn't they all eat them instead of making Scooby or Shaggy do it for one? Why isn't "would you do it for a Scooby Snack?" a more popular pick up line?

Daphne thought Fred was hot because he's a blond. Chicks dig dudes with blond hair.

The only other option was Shaggy because that's all that was in the crew, and Shaggy is too much of a dork to attract women.

She probably got out more without the gang when they weren't solving mysteries, just unfortunately there weren't enough blond men.

The back of the van was always empty because they could always solve clues with their minds. They are pretty smart people.

Their jobs got wrapped up in speed time, never more than a day, so they didn't need luggage.

They didn't launder because of the quick jobs, you don't get all that dirty if you solve mysteries in under a day's time. There's no need for identical clothes.

Chocolate and horse raddish is in the Scooby Snacks.

They didn't all eat them because most of them didn't like horse raddish.

"Would you do it for a Scooby snack" sounds pevereted which is why they didn't do it, and Scooby Doo is a kiddie show.

I hope this clears everything up.

*shrugs*

I think the back of the Mystery Machine is like Dr. Who's TARDIS or a Bag of Holding from D&D-- it's a controlled glitch in the spacetime continuum which means it is just the size it needs to be to contain everything it needs to contain. I mean, how many vans are there where a tall teenage boy and a Great Dane can stand up at full height? Plus I recall one episode where Scooby was using a fishing line tied to his tail to fish in a bucket in the back of the van while Fred was driving. And he caught a fish! Clearly it's some sort of transdimensional containment that drives around on 4 wheels.

I actually haven't seen Scooby Doo for a long time, but I remember the "fishing with his tail" episode.

As for explaining the pic: Someone takes a camera and points it at a subject (or subjects) and then they hit a button on the camera, and little things inside the camera make a picture that looks just like the subject(s) that were aimed at.