• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Just curious, does anyone else besides me have any weird fears or quirks?

I have a couple. My #1 fear is drinking sour milk. I freak out. People have tried setting it up to catch it on video before. =)

I'm afraid of lawn chairs and car washes.

I'm afraid of spiders and bees/hornets/wasps/yellow jackets. I'll literally panic and cry if there's one too close to me or in my house and there's no one to kill it.

I'm not afraid of heights; I'm afraid of the end result of falling.

Me too. I LOVE being up high (I guess because I can see so much more/better) but I freak if I feel like I'm going to fall.

I am completely freaked out by centipedes. It's all those legs and how fast they move I guess.

yeah those things are pretty creepy. I saw my first one ever in out living room... The cat got to it first. when I first saw it I thought it was some alien being that the cat spit out :lol:

upon further investigation it was found to be a house centipede

yeah those things are pretty creepy. I saw my first one ever in out living room... The cat got to it first. when I first saw it I thought it was some alien being that the cat spit out :lol:

upon further investigation it was found to be a house centipede

How big? I seriously had one on the the wall that was 6" long. I could not move past it, could not kill it and couldn't leave because I had to keep my eye on it. No way could I be ok knowing that thing was somewhere lurking in the house. Ok, I'm getting creeped out just typing this.

How big? I seriously had one on the the wall that was 6" long. I could not move past it, could not kill it and couldn't leave because I had to keep my eye on it. No way could I be ok knowing that thing was somewhere lurking in the house. Ok, I'm getting creeped out just typing this.

it was a bit chewed up and damp... dumb cats... but it was a good 3" in that state. I put in a glass and then threw it and the glass away lol