• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

All right here are some more things that are annoying the hell out of me...

What's the difference between Jane Doe, Joe Blow, Joe Schmoe, and John Smith? What makes these four people so special that their names are used so generically?

Why the hell do coffee houses have to be so cool and fancy by say grande and vente or whatever the hell they use to define cup sizes? Why can't they just be NORMAL and say small/medium/large? And why the f**k do they have to create all these goofy flavors and everything. I JUST WANT REGULAR COFFEE, not an extended mocha cappa froppa poopa floopa doopa chino! COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do we use the phrase "in your own words"? I'm just using the same words everybody else is using. Seems kinda silly to me.

Why the f**k do people say that the world is held by ductape? This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. If the world would have been held by ductape, we would have fallen right through and still be falling down some black hold into the cosmos or something.

Who shot the sheriff? Did this person also shoot the deputy? Why did this person shoot the sheriff and possibly the deputy?

I'm watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It's so funny.

I love that movie!

The language? Not really. Not sure anybody could anymore. Might wanna stick with books.

Hawaiian culture - hmmmm. Maybe just stick with what the brochures tell the tourists. It's prettier.

aloha (ah loh HAH) <----saying it to you like that.....breathing life's air into your haole throat......

careful is all I'm saying......It ain't all that romantic.

You are ruining my life, DaKine, wtf!! I love Polynesian stuff, don't tell me it will suck if I go to Hawaii. For one thing the cast of LOST is there... :lol:

Next thing someone's going to tell me that it rains a lot in Scotland or something ;)

This really is a random thread. :lol:

I don't want to work tomorrow :(

I agree....I also do not want to work tomorrow!

Welcome to the randomness!

All right here are some more things that are annoying the hell out of me...

1) What's the difference between Jane Doe, Joe Blow, Joe Schmoe, and John Smith? What makes these four people so special that their names are used so generically?

2) Why the f**k do people say that the world is held by ductape? This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. If the world would have been held by ductape, we would have fallen right through and still be falling down some black hold into the cosmos or something.

1)

Jane Doe -- A dear a female dear

Joe Blow -- obviously a person dabbling in the pharacutical drug business

Joe Schmoe -- Clueless dude that was victim of that reality show

John Smith -- explorer of the New World to plunder its riches for England... So used to talk about Pirates

2) Duct tape is damn strong... there is no way we would fall right through it. Hence we are still standing and not falling into the great abyss

Edited by OsGOD

^ correct.. no rules except the basic forum overall rules... However if this was the NHL then they would be more like guidelines than actual rules.

Glasgo... I have a request for you.

I want you to validate this video Loch ness

Seeing how you are over there and I am over here... I need an insiders point of view.... You can be my proverbial MYTHBUSTER.... is that myth legit or BUSTED?

Seeing how you are over there and I am over here... I need an insiders point of view.... You can be my proverbial MYTHBUSTER.... is that myth legit or BUSTED?

thats is cool. i thought that the guy who said he saw the loch ness monster confessed to making it all up. i guess i was wrong

Edited by puckhog419

Aye, love :)

When did you become a pirate?

thats is cool. i thought that the guy who said he saw the loch ness monster confessed to making it all up. i guess i was wrong

I think that was the Big Foot guy....

Offsides, "ta gra agam ort" is what I wish I could say to Pasha, except to him I'd say it in Russian. If I knew how to say it.

I need a Russian tutor before camp.

Offsides, "ta gra agam ort" is what I wish I could say to Pasha, except to him I'd say it in Russian. If I knew how to say it.

Ha ha, is that a hint? Because, you know I speak Russian, right :P So you basically just told him to shoot the puck, right? :P

And Scotsmen!!!

Of course...captain obvious....ha ha!!! I've only talked about that for the first 7 pages or so :P But being a Scotsman isn't really a job, or is it?

Edited by Offsides

I think you want to tell him... Ya Tibya Lablue.... or something like that :)

The translator came up with this ï Ûюñûю ÒðѠßðшð <-- no offsides I didn't mash the keys in russian this time.

What does it say?

Of course...captain obvious....ha ha!!! I've only talked about that for the first 7 pages or so :P But being a Scotsman isn't really a job, or is it?

I depends on how well he is faking it, now doesn't it? ;)

And I am still talking like a pirate in the office today... Most common phrases... until I get fired (which is inevitable talking like this:

"Avast, ye demon copy machine! Taste the wrath of my arse!"

"No increase in me pay? Arrr, boss, let me tell ye where ye can store that hook!"

"Hold that elevator, ye whoreson bilge rat!"

"Aye, if it's a large treasure chest and amazin' booty ye seek, fix yer gaze upon the receptionist." <-- well okay so not that one... we don't have receptionsts just Huge security guards :)

Edited by OsGOD

Ha ha, is that a hint? Because, you know I speak Russian, right So you basically just told him to shoot the puck, right?

Being a Scotsman is a full time job . :crazy: The pay is crappy but it's all good. :P:lol:

I think you want to tell him... Ya Tibya Lablue.... or something like that

The translator came up with this ï Ûюñûю ÒðѠßðшð <-- no offsides I didn't mash the keys in russian this time.

What does it say?

I depends on how well he is faking it, now doesn't it?

And I am still talking like a pirate in the office today... Most common phrases... until I get fired (which is inevitable talking like this:

"Avast, ye demon copy machine! Taste the wrath of my arse!"

"No increase in me pay? Arrr, boss, let me tell ye where ye can store that hook!"

"Hold that elevator, ye whoreson bilge rat!"

"Aye, if it's a large treasure chest and amazin' booty ye seek, fix yer gaze upon the receptionist." <-- well okay so not that one... we don't have receptionsts just Huge security guards :)

:lol: Captain OsGOD ......ooohhh arrrrr!!!!

......LMAO at "taste the wrath of my arse!" :lol::thumbup:

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!! :ph34r::P

I don't know if all this stuff about Nessy is true , I've alway's kinda hoped that it is ,cause it's a cool story that capture's everyone's imagination. The way the world is nowaday's it's good to get caught up in story's / myth's like this once in a while. :):thumbup:

This is true . :sly:

I predict that your gonna post on LGW. :unsure::lol:

Oooohh arrrrr Cap'ain !!!!!!! :P

Shiver me timbers! Weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! Let's hornswaggle a landlubber, Savvy?

:lol: OsGOD I don't know what the hell you just said there , but it sounds fun . :hehe:

Can I be second in command. :P

Aye! <-- seeing how we both have that in common :)

In Landlubber terms I say onto ye:

Holy Crap! Pull up the anchor and sail...lets get going! Let's cheat/fraud a big, slow clumsy person who doesn't know how to sail! Do you understand and do you agree?

Tis indeed fun!