• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

I think you want to tell him... Ya Tibya Lablue.... or something like that :)

The translator came up with this ï Ûюñûю ÒðѠßðшð <-- no offsides I didn't mash the keys in russian this time.

What does it say?

I depends on how well he is faking it, now doesn't it? ;)

And I am still talking like a pirate in the office today... Most common phrases... until I get fired (which is inevitable talking like this:

It says Ya Lyublu vas Pasha. Which is I love you Pasha. It's just that it's more proper to put the pronoun before the verb...if you just say "I love Pasha", that's the correct way because it's a noun not a pronoun, but w/ a prounoun it is more like "I you love" But it makes more sense, because they have a different pronoun form for every case.

That's why translaters aren't always (usually) good

Being a Scotsman is a full time job . :crazy: The pay is crappy but it's all good. :P:lol:

I didn't know...I see that you went to bed at a reasonable time, so I have missed you this evening...

I has babelfish it work better all times. You try babelfish?

it is a program excellent, sugerizia it it to any one!

All right I don’t get these things…

Why do bullies act the way they do? Can bullies ever be nice? Why do all bullies seem to be big and strong?

How come some of the animals on Looney Tunes can talk, while some talk very little, and none are able to talk at all? What makes characters like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Speedy Gonzales so special that they can talk all the time? Why does Wile E. Coyote talk very little? Why does the Road Runner not talk at all, other than “beep beep� The logic just doesn’t add up to me.

And on that note, why does Wile E. Coyote fall all the time?

Why can’t skinny dipping be legal?

Why do we call it “flipping the birdâ€Â, when it looks nothing like what a bird would look like when we actually flip the bird?

Did Diddy do it? What did he do? What didn’t he do? What hasn’t Diddy done?

Have we actually been there and done that? Where have we done it? And what is it that we did?

Why do we call it “flipping the birdâ€Â, when it looks nothing like what a bird would look like when we actually flip the bird?

The 'Car Talk' show (on NPR) with Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers, have a feature called the 'Puzzler'. Their most recent "Puzzler" was about the Battle of Agincourt. The French, who were overwhelmingly favored to win the battle, threatened to cut a certain body part off of all captured English soldiers so that they could never fight again. The English won in a major upset and waved the body part in question at the French in defiance. The puzzler was: What was this body part? This is the answer submitted by a listener:

Dear Click and Clack,

Thank you for the Agincourt 'Puzzler', which clears up some profound questions of etymology, folklore and emotional symbolism. The body part which the French proposed to cut off of the English after defeating them was, of course, the middle finger, without which it is impossible to draw the renowned English longbow. This famous weapon was made of the native English yew tree, and so the act of drawing the longbow was known as "plucking yew". Thus, when the victorious English waved their middle fingers at the defeated French, they said, "See, we can still pluck yew! PLUCK YEW!"

Over the years some 'folk etymologies' have grown up around this symbolic gesture. Since "pluck yew" is rather difficult to say (like "pleasant mother pheasant plucker", which is who you had to go to for the feathers used on the arrows), the difficult consonant cluster at the beginning has gradually changed to a labiodental fricative 'f', and thus the words often used in conjunction with the one-finger-salute are mistakenly thought to have something to do with an intimate encounter. It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows that the symbolic gesture is known as "giving the bird".

CAP'N !!!!!!! That pesky Cap'n Goon and his murderous bunch of scallywags are tryin to board our ship the LGW !!!!!

What are yer orders Cap'n?!?!?!?!?

BLIMEY! Blow the man down... Dead men tell no tales

If ye be not three sheets to the wind, Move to th' poop deck and Run a shot across th' bow. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

haha it might take me more than 25 pages, I try to read with a Pirate accent and just laugh at myself IPB ImageIPB Image

i think that i am getting the hang of it. if i always need it, i will look for a pirate translator or just ask OsGod

i think that i am getting the hang of it. if i always need it, i will look for a pirate translator or just ask OsGod

I need the Online Translator

Spanish to English

French to English

Russian to English

Pirate to English

Does everybody really love a slinky?

If Kentucky Fried Chicken does chicken right, who does chicken wrong?

Who else has been down at Fraggle Rock?

What makes an obtuse triangle cooler than an acute triangle?

Are broken things really worth fixing?

Ahoy, talkin' like a corsair is easy. Raise up the jolly roger, wigh anchor and hoise the mezzen, shiver me timbers!

Aye, stay off the crows nest when you be loaded t'the gunwales

Edited by OsGOD

Does everybody really love a slinky?

If Kentucky Fried Chicken does chicken right, who does chicken wrong?

Who else has been down at Fraggle Rock?

What makes an obtuse triangle cooler than an acute triangle?

Are broken things really worth fixing?

1. the people who got poked in the eye with one do not like slinkys anymore. but they did at one point.

2.colorado does chicken wrong. they do hockey wrong too.

3. michael jackson?!

4. because it is bigger!

5. depends whether or not you need batteries

I didn't know...I see that you went to bed at a reasonable time, so I have missed you this evening...

it is a program excellent, sugerizia it it to any one!

I'm back!!!!!!!

BLIMEY! Blow the man down... Dead men tell no tales

If ye be not three sheets to the wind, Move to th' poop deck and Run a shot across th' bow. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

Aye Aye Cap'n OsGOD , The Shots have been fired and the decks are well and trully pooped . That Cap'n Goon and his murderous bunch of scallywags won't be botherin ye for a while. Arrrrrrr!!!!!!