• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Aye! <-- seeing how we both have that in common :)

In Landlubber terms I say onto ye:

Holy Crap! Pull up the anchor and sail...lets get going! Let's cheat/fraud a big, slow clumsy person who doesn't know how to sail! Do you understand and do you agree?

Tis indeed fun!

Aye Cap'ain OsGOD , I agree , We should set sail to the mistic lands they call Ducks territory capture , cheat / fraud and kick the one they call Pronger's ass. :lol:

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

Ahoy, those penguins be shifty animals Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!

Aye, this year no Mighty water foul will be pluderin' the cup Aye.

I just pretty much had the best dream of my life!

Okay so I was at a WWE event and Shawn Michaels and Triple H spotted me in the crowd, pointed, and said they wanted me to be in DX?! So I was like "OMG ME?!" and they were like yeah. So they told Vince and he said okay! Then Donald Trump was there and he contacted my parents and they were cool with it. At first while I was really happy I was totally afraid of being in the ring, and then one of the people there said "Well Mark Wahlberg is going to be with you guys too." *And everyone that knows me knows I am absolutely IN LOVE with Marky Mark.* ahaha so anyways I was like OMG yess I will totally be in DX. So get this..as I'm heading down to the arena to make my apperance, I get a phone call from Mike Babcock! I'm like how did he get my #? and then he says from my Dad because they just met and he wanted to ask me something. So I was like cool! Babs tells me that he wants to know If I could do a job for the Wings the entire season. I was floored. I was like what job? And he says that every game, practice I'd be there in the locker room making sure all the players were there, and not late..etc. HAHA and that I could help with input on what needed to be done and fixed. And of course I said yes! Sooo I dropped my DX- WWE job that I hadn't even started yet.

My dream then moved on to me being in the Wings locker room. After they changed of course..haha and Babs was like okay guys..this is Reem, and then they all started introducing themselves and im like I already know all of you..no need to! lol and so I started taking attendance? LMAO and I was like.. "Okay..Lang..Bertuzzi..Lebda..Ozzie!..Hudler..etc.." and then Quincey sneaked in without Babs knowing and he was late..and he looked at me and was like "Please don't tell that I was late to practice..and then he winked at me..and of course I didn't tell Babs anything." klsjdglkjss and then after that I watched their practices and what not and Babs was like "Reem what do you think? Think we need to make some line changes from last season?" and I was like "Actually I do." then I told him that Bert should be on a line with Flip and Franzen..and he was like okay we'll do that then. AND the next game Bert scored on a lovely pass from Flip and Babs was like "Wow this girl is good." "What else should we do?" then my dream ended! :(

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Ha ha ha Yeah

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Damn you Elshup. That penguin scares the s*** out of me! My sister and I, when we were younger, would hide around the corner and softly say "doo bee doobee doo" and freak each other out. :ph34r:

Okay so I was at a WWE event and Shawn Michaels and Triple H spotted me in the crowd, pointed, and said they wanted me to be in DX?! So I was like "OMG ME?!" and they were like yeah. So they told Vince and he said okay! Then Donald Trump was there and he contacted my parents and they were cool with it. At first while I was really happy I was totally afraid of being in the ring, and then one of the people there said "Well Mark Wahlberg is going to be with you guys too." *And everyone that knows me knows I am absolutely IN LOVE with Marky Mark.* ahaha so anyways I was like OMG yess I will totally be in DX. So get this..as I'm heading down to the arena to make my apperance, I get a phone call from Mike Babcock! I'm like how did he get my #? and then he says from my Dad because they just met and he wanted to ask me something. So I was like cool! Babs tells me that he wants to know If I could do a job for the Wings the entire season. I was floored. I was like what job? And he says that every game, practice I'd be there in the locker room making sure all the players were there, and not late..etc. HAHA and that I could help with input on what needed to be done and fixed. And of course I said yes! Sooo I dropped my DX- WWE job that I hadn't even started yet.

My dream then moved on to me being in the Wings locker room. After they changed of course..haha and Babs was like okay guys..this is Reem, and then they all started introducing themselves and im like I already know all of you..no need to! lol and so I started taking attendance? LMAO and I was like.. "Okay..Lang..Bertuzzi..Lebda..Ozzie!..Hudler..etc.." and then Quincey sneaked in without Babs knowing and he was late..and he looked at me and was like "Please don't tell that I was late to practice..and then he winked at me..and of course I didn't tell Babs anything." klsjdglkjss and then after that I watched their practices and what not and Babs was like "Reem what do you think? Think we need to make some line changes from last season?" and I was like "Actually I do." then I told him that Bert should be on a line with Flip and Franzen..and he was like okay we'll do that then. AND the next game Bert scored on a lovely pass from Flip and Babs was like "Wow this girl is good." "What else should we do?" then my dream ended! :(

I wish I had dreams like that :) ........well .......apart from Mark Wahlberg. :lol:

I was surprised when I saw you post in here Reem , I thaught you we're a GD only kinda girl.

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

I had a dream right before the playoffs started, that Lebda got hurt in the first game and he was going to be out for the entire playoff run. And all the NHL commisioners and all that were all saying that he wouldnt get his name on the Cup because he didnt play enough and being hurt isnt an excuse and all this. So I went and argued with them (I was the coach! lol) and for some reason we only needed to play like 6 games to get the cup and Lebda was all depressed...I woke up very angry at the stupid rules....then realized that the playoffs hadnt started yet :blush:

All this talk about girls coaching the wings in their dream's has kinda got me thinking about something , Do you think a girl will ever coach Ice Hockey at NHL level????

a girl: no but a woman: yes! :thumbup: