No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
puckloo39

LGW GDT: Finals, Game 3 Sens vs. Ducks

Rate this topic

Reminds me of that line from "Hook"

"There you are, Peter"

:)

"There you are, Pronger." Scored on his own team, works for me. Sometime hockey kharma catches up with certain players, and he seems to be one of them, thankfully. All is good!

This was the Ottawa Senators we had all been waiting for...20 more minutes like that and they can cut their deficit in half...

Go Sens Go!!

I couldn't be happier for you guys... I knew the Sens would do much better with their home town fans behind them. I hope they come out flying in the third and carry it over into the next game.

Fingers crossed here, for the Senators!! :yowza:

As mentioned during the intermission, I think that any goal off the foot should count, kicking motion or not......In other words, you should be allowed to intentionally kick the goal into the net. I mean, it's harder to do anyways, it would slightly increase scoring, and add a new dimension of play and skill into the game.......A player could fake the one time in front of the net, let it go through their legs and direct it in with their heel or something..... and there would be no more controversy over goals like Alfredsson's today..... which was not an intentional kick, for the record.....

THE MAN WITH THE BEST HAIR IN HOCKEY ALMOST SCORED! SOOO CLOSE PETER.

As mentioned during the intermission, I think that any goal off the foot should count, kicking motion or not......

I don't think so. It's not soccer. You have sticks for a reason ya know? I just think that if you didn't intend and didn't have a kicking motion then it should count.

Wearing a big puffy parka.

Is this something connected to his dehydration glitch, or does he have a bug?

Yeah he has ants in his pants

just a joke people, no,Giguere does not have a 106 fever.