• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
puckloo39

LGW GDT: Finals, Game 3 Sens vs. Ducks

Rate this topic

For all the heat Neil was getting..this was GREAT for him.

Wow I screamed really loud when they scored. lkjsdgs

Me too. The way I celebrated was about the same for when the Wings score. I guess my hatred for the ducks is almost equal to my love for the Wings. :P

Me too. The way I celebrated was about the same for when the Wings score. I guess my hatred for the ducks is almost equal to my love for the Wings. :P

LMAO. So true. I sreamed just as loud as I would for the Wings and was all "FINALLY FELLAS!!!" I didn't get it but now that you mentioned it..it's gotta be because I don't like Anaheim..AT ALL. Haha

Plus the Sens are a great bunch, they remind me of the Wings a lot.

I thought that Don Cherry was supposed to be broadcasting with these guys for the cup finals, what ever happened to that?

I was thinking the same thing.

I thought that Don Cherry was supposed to be broadcasting with these guys for the cup finals, what ever happened to that?

Just doing analysis. Which thus far in the series has consisted of man-love for O'Donnell and noting how the Ducks shut down passing lanes.

Edited by RedRockit

Cherry will be on Monday with NBC. Tonight Hull was on Hockey Night in Canada during the first intermission.

OMG... Jiggy let is shot from the BLUE LINE.... We better stop covetting him now... he is horrible :)

Not a weak goal... except the distance

Edited by OsGOD