• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCrazy3033

SCF Game 4: Ottawa vs. Anaheim

Rate this topic

I cant say if he got a major for this, but i recall a big melee against the Caps where McCarty fought Simon and Lidstrom ended up tangled with somebody. If im not mistaken, he had his gloves off and was taken down. I wanna say it was either against Ken Klee or Dale Hunter.

That was it , Im pretty sure it was Klee , Lidstrom would've been out of his mind to drop them with Hunter

Goulet! has to get CBC next season. Goulet! doesn't know how, but damnit, it has got to happen!

Goulet! <3 Don Cherry!

youtube... youtube... his best rants always make it

You guys just don't understand. It's physics. See, Alfredsson's so much smaller than everyone else that when he shoots, the puck just flies right at Neidermeyer because he didn't have his helmet on tight.

f*** Pronger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

esteef

Ahaha, Grapes was great on NBC. The CBC feed picked it up, and I thought him and Brett were great together. NBC needs to start having him on there more often. He was in true form tonight. :P

I cant say if he got a major for this, but i recall a big melee against the Caps where McCarty fought Simon and Lidstrom ended up tangled with somebody. If im not mistaken, he had his gloves off and was taken down. I wanna say it was either against Ken Klee or Dale Hunter.

that was roughing.

earlier in his career...

With all due respect, it seems some people here think that the SENS=WINGS, either out of Duck hatred or whatever.

I've watched a lotta Sen hockey this year, because of SabreFriend, and they are actually no different in their play than the Ducks-- they were the BigBadBullies in the East. They pulled the same stuff on BUF the DUCKS did to WINGS-- only I believe the WINGS responded better, and had we Matts or Kronner... well.

OTTAWA is NOT a sweet, clean, lovely buncha lads. They ARE, however, more skilled in general,, and I like that, and also, a SHADE less dirty than ANA-- simply because Pronger is not on their team, and I have a whole history of investment in disliking Pronger's dirty play. Even when dirty play was the play of the day, Pronger sucked really, really bad.

Dassit. That's my take.

You guys just don't understand. It's physics. See, Alfredsson's so much smaller than everyone else that when he shoots, the puck just flies right at Neidermeyer because he didn't have his helmet on tight.

Cheers!

esteef

:clap:

I want Don Cherry's suit. Right. Now.

Also, Niedermeyer doesn't need to do stupid crap like that. The Ducks had basically handed the Sens (and Wings and just about every other teams in the playoffs) the moral highground and Alfredsson just gave it back to them.

What did Scott do?

Are we actually complimenting Alfie on what he did?

Come on. That was a true dirty ass ******* cheap shot. Alfie can suck a dick for that. If that play comes back and rallies the Ducks at the same time, I'm calling for his head.

Cheers!

esteef

:lol:

youtube... youtube... his best rants always make it

That's true...but it's like beer. Beer is always better straight from the tap.

But a season of HNIC would be sweeeet....especially for a south of the border Goulet!

:nonono:

Why condone such an act? Very unlike Alfredsson and very classless.

I think they gotta be like that, dirty against dirty. I'm not condoning it but if the DUcks wanna do it, then they better be ready to get it back. It sucks, and i wish all that crap could come out of the game but they're playing for the cup here.

Are we actually complimenting Alfie on what he did?

Come on. That was a true dirty ass ******* cheap shot. Alfie can suck a dick for that. If that play comes back and rallies the Ducks at the same time, I'm calling for his head.

Dude, I'll tape SabreFriend's rant about it for yez, if you wanna hear rage about that. She loathes Alfy, for many reasons, but his hit on Tallinder was cheap, and happened around the time of the Homer HitMen. Tallinder was out, but he didn't BLEED. No call. No review.

My ears are STILL ringing from her diatribe re: Chris Neil's hit on MacDonald last game....!

That was a total punk move by Alfredson...

I can only imagine what the reaction would be around here if Pronger was the one who did what Alfredson just did...

we'd have 5 or 6 threads on it. 4 being started by Sandman :lol: