• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCrazy3033

SCF Game 4: Ottawa vs. Anaheim

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

f*** you Alfie. You God damn ******* moron. You blew the game with your stupid cheapshot.

God Damn it. There is just no justice in the world anymore. The day Chris Pronger lifts the Cup is the day that the soul of hockey dies. f*** it all.

If it's any consolation, Claude LePuke has also lifted the cup -- 3 times (Montreal, New Jersey, Colorado).

If it's any consolation, Claude LePuke has also lifted the cup -- 3 times (Montreal, New Jersey, Colorado).

Claude did'er 4 times, didn't he?

Anyways, I'm glad ol' Kaptain Krusty probably won't be lifitng the Cup (I'm going out on a limb here, let's face it, Ottawa isn't known for their comebacks), I'm not sure I would've ever heard the end of it.

Guest Shoreline

Claude did'er 4 times, didn't he?

Anyways, I'm glad ol' Kaptain Krusty probably won't be lifitng the Cup (I'm going out on a limb here, let's face it, Ottawa isn't known for their comebacks), I'm not sure I would've ever heard the end of it.

Yes, my mistake. 4 times, 3 teams. That should at least alleviate some of the pain us Wings fans will experience by Pronger lifting the Cup.

Thank you for that HOH. I guess I forgot about ol' Claude.

Still though, the winds are already blowing evil in this direction after tonights game. I can't believe him being out of the lineup has made no difference. Unfair.

It may not be ALL that unfair, in the long run.

Think about it. CP put his team at risk TWICE in hotly-contested series finals, resulting in NHL reviews both times (which embarassed the league mightily, being perhaps the ONLY thing that was reported about the SC finals in sports news). Uncool, to say the least, especially if the intent is to clean up the league to draw soccer moms to the sport. :hehe:

NOT what the Bettman NHL is exactly looking for, to promote hockey as a 'happy sport', izzit?

I'm actually kinda happy dancing because the DUCKS have proved TWICE-- not once, but TWICE-- against two far different, and both really competitive, teams that, hey, guess what?

WE DON'T ACTUALLY NEED CP AFTER ALL. WE CAN WIN WITHOUT HIS PENALTY-RIFE ARSE.

I'm kinda all goofy about my (perhaps naive) belief that he's truly put a tattoo on himself that sez:

LOOSE CANNON: HIRE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Edited by RedRockit

Guest Shoreline

Now, who wants to see 2 Duck/Sens games next season? Guess the chances of that happening, as well as the chances they don't play each other at all? Same chances as the Wings/Penguins playing twice.

On the plus side it looks as if Lidstrom can still be the first European captain to lead a team to the cup, next year is going to be awesome.

That'a the best thing I've heard all day.

Now, who wants to see 2 Duck/Sens games next season? Guess the chances of that happening, as well as the chances they don't play each other at all? Same chances as the Wings/Penguins playing twice.

They'll play each other once in Anaheim.

Well , it'll be nice to see May lift the cup , and Selanne too.

Just perry lifting the cup will ruin my summer

MAY? Ew.

Selanne, and Giguere are cool. I don't have a problem with Perry. He's just a pain in the ass to play against.

Ducks were mighty impressive. But Giguere is the key to bailing his team out of dumb penalties the whole post-season. He's got another MVP coming.

Spezza =SOFT yuck, he'd rather give the puck away than take a hit. What a puss. He's been worse than invisible, he's been a defensive liability. Then Alfie sparks the Ducks with his dumb shot at Niedermayer. What an idiot.

Personally, I'm disgusted. Maybe I'm too much of a wings fan, but I think it's mostly I hate seeing a really good offensive team getting outscored by a team with one line of offensive upside. Anaheim's team just looked like 3 checking lines and then Selanne's line...

I think that sucks.

I predicted the Sens would win in 4 or 5, I guess now is the right time to order my crow, BBQ please.

Guest bullocks

Ducks are the better team, i predicted Ducks in 6 coming in. But it'll be Ducks in 5. What Alfredsson did was classless, and i really don't mind watching the Ducks hoist the cup. 22 Canadian boys. That's what gets the job done!

didn't want to see them playing right now. <_<

This may afford you varying amounts of comfort (range, none - some): Claude Lemieux won four Stanley Cups. So, you know, even if Cap'n Fizziks gets it he's got a ways to go to catch the Ultimate Evil. ;)

Oh yeah the Turtle. <_< Thanks for squirting lemon juice in my already throbbing open wound.

Guest MrSandMan

i said it all along....wings are a better team than ottawa...so far that has been true...

Wings are a better team than Ducks. Our worse enemy was playing clean hockey against dirty ducks.

This may afford you varying amounts of comfort (range, none - some): Claude Lemieux won four Stanley Cups. So, you know, even if Cap'n Fizziks gets it he's got a ways to go to catch the Ultimate Evil. ;)

Yup there are probably alot of guys names on the Cup that are A-holes too. Lemieux being one of them. Actually that mght be a good topic in a few days (biggest a-hole on the Cup). But I think we know who would get the most votes right now. <_<

I really think Pronger should have gotten 2 games for being a repeat offender - the NHL is very lame in that regard - they justified it by saying it was the SFC. :angry: Anyhow, he doesn't deserve to be on the ice when the DUcks win. The rest of the DUcks deserve the Cup more than him imo since they had to summon up two wins w/o his lame ass.

Wings are a better team than Ducks. Our worse enemy was playing clean hockey against dirty ducks.

Wings are a better team than the Sens - that's obviously clear. This puts us a the #2 team for the season imo - since the West is clearly better. Better than the DUcks? I know your arguments from the other threads - but they were unfortunately slightly better - oportunistic than us. That's OK - they'll get their Cup, dump Pronger, and they won't be as hungry next year - when the Wings take it all. :)

Oh yeah the Turtle. <_< Thanks for squirting lemon juice in my already throbbing open wound.

..... "and thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?"

Princess Bride much?

Best. Flick. Ever. Almost. ;)

Hello. Your name is Christopher Pronger. You killed my Homeboy, prepare to die.

Ducks are the better team, i predicted Ducks in 6 coming in. But it'll be Ducks in 5. What Alfredsson did was classless, and i really don't mind watching the Ducks hoist the cup. 22 Canadian boys. That's what gets the job done!

I didn't see most of the game - just heard the 3rd period on the radio. So I'll have to Youtube the Alfredsson incident. Ironically, flying in from Canada tonight, the airplane did not have tv OR radio connections - so no game for me. :angry:

Dirty hit by the Captain? At least our Caption would never do such a thing. :) This brings up an interesting question to Ducks fan about which team they disliked playing more - the Sens or Wings?

I didn't see most of the game - just heard the 3rd period on the radio. So I'll have to Youtube the Alfredsson incident. Ironically, flying in from Canada tonight, the airplane did not have tv OR radio connections - so no game for me. :angry:

Dirty hit by the Captain? At least our Caption would never do such a thing. :) This brings up an interesting question to Ducks fan about which team they disliked playing more - the Sens or Wings?

the red wings gave me more stress so the red wings... :clap:

Maybe the Sens can win 3 straight!! :)???

u smoking crack or weed? :hehe:

i definetly did not enjoy having to play the wings, we all wanted the sharks.....in my opinon wings are better than the sens...the west is better than the east, either the ducks or wings coulda steampiled there way into the SCF if they were an eastern team...