• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCrazy3033

SCF Game 4: Ottawa vs. Anaheim

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

This is so deja vu of 2003 -- may the most obstructing team win. :(

f*** you Alfie. You God damn ******* moron. You blew the game with your stupid cheapshot.

God Damn it. There is just no justice in the world anymore. The day Chris Pronger lifts the Cup is the day that the soul of hockey dies. f*** it all.

f*** you Alfie. You God damn ******* moron. You blew the game with your stupid cheapshot.

God Damn it. There is just no justice in the world anymore. The day Chris Pronger lifts the Cup is the day that the soul of hockey dies. f*** it all.

Overreacting a bit? Had Alfredsson been kicked out, or given a penalty that cost the Sens then maybe I'd buy that. They got outplayed in the 2nd and 3rd and that is why they lost.

The day Chris Pronger lifts the Cup is the day that the soul of hockey dies.

This may afford you varying amounts of comfort (range, none - some): Claude Lemieux won four Stanley Cups. So, you know, even if Cap'n Fizziks gets it he's got a ways to go to catch the Ultimate Evil. ;)

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown

Guest DetroitBoy313

Gosh this kills me.....Ducks up 3-1 in the series.They trailed us twice and we had them right where we wanted them but we just couldn't finish.Well at least we know nobody played the soon to be stanley cup champs better then we did.I just believe in fate sometimes guys and I think Selanne was due for a cup sooner or later,he deserves it he paid his dues.

Overreacting a bit? Had Alfredsson been kicked out, or given a penalty that cost the Sens then maybe I'd buy that. They got outplayed in the 2nd and 3rd and that is why they lost.

It was his dumbass play that changed everything around. Ottawa had momentum going into the 3rd after scoring the goal to tie. Then Alfie blows it by being a dickhead. Anaheim came out gunning for Ottawa in the 3rd because of what he did.

As you can see, I'm not in a good mood.

3-1 Ducks lead heading back to the Ponda Center?! :blink: ............ :crazy:

It's not looking good for the Sens..... I will cheer them till the bitter end.... You just gotta believe that Chris Pronger won't be lifting the Cup.....if there is any good left in the world..... :(

Go Sens...win the next three, or break Pronger's arms so he can't experience lifting the cup on ice :sly::P

ARRRGH! (or as Capn OsGod would say, "ARRRRR!!!!"

Just mentioned: "The score favored the Sens, reflected a better game than they played, the Duck puck hit the post three times."

Helllloooo? HOW MANY TIMES did Datz and Zata ring the GP bell in our last series, with nary a mention (or replay) on HNIC?

Nitpicking, I know, I know.

Yikes.... DON CHERRY IS GIVING ALFREDSSON THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!

(I think I'm buying some new blades. Hell just froze over)

Edited by RedRockit

This may afford you varying amounts of comfort (range, none - some): Claude Lemieux won four Stanley Cups. So, you know, even if Cap'n Fizziks gets it he's got a ways to go to catch the Ultimate Evil. ;)

Thank you for that HOH. I guess I forgot about ol' Claude.

Still though, the winds are already blowing evil in this direction after tonights game. I can't believe him being out of the lineup has made no difference. Unfair.

On the plus side it looks as if Lidstrom can still be the first European captain to lead a team to the cup, next year is going to be awesome.