• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCrazy3033

SCF Game 4: Ottawa vs. Anaheim

Rate this topic

Goulet! wonders if Cherry is going to pimp slap Hull?

edit 'cause Goulet! said a dick thing. Goulet! is not a dick. Goulet! takes it back.

Edited by Goulet!

I'm sorry I don't condone such behavior but you have to admit this adds a whole new layer of drama, this series is getting better and better each game.

This is kinda disturbing. Though I am still rooting for Ottawa cause I could never EVER cheer for the ducks, but the dirty play from both teams is annoying. The diving, cheapshots....neither team to me seems like they deserve the cup. It's sad..but I'd say Sens are playing slightly less dirty

Who cares it was niedersuck getting hit, he needs it for all the cheapshots hes thrown

f*** the ducks, he shoulda shot it at his head.

Seriously though, I wonder what brought that on. I was flipping between that and Lionheart. Should be a dynamite 3rd. Buckle up!

:nonono:

Why condone such an act? Very unlike Alfredsson and very classless.

I want Don Cherry's suit. Right. Now.

Also, Niedermeyer doesn't need to do stupid crap like that. The Ducks had basically handed the Sens (and Wings and just about every other teams in the playoffs) the moral highground and Alfredsson just gave it back to them.

Edited by ChitownWingsfan

I <3 DON CHERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Get rid of the instigator rule!" A BroadStreetBully mention!!!!!!

EVEN Brett Hulk (sic) "It's the most honourable part of hockey!"

BASHING BETTMAN, LURRRRVVVE IT!

:clap:

GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Red Wing Trivia Time

Lidstrom has a fighting major to his name?

I cant say if he got a major for this, but i recall a big melee against the Caps where McCarty fought Simon and Lidstrom ended up tangled with somebody. If im not mistaken, he had his gloves off and was taken down. I wanna say it was either against Ken Klee or Dale Hunter.

I agree with everything Don had to say with regards to the instigator.

However: Doesn't it suck that anytime someone comes on to talk about hockey they basically just bash hockey and its management (rightfully so)? Really speaks for the state of the game; would you ever hear someone go on and on about how a huge mistake the league's making in football?