• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Bruins Change Logo

Rate this topic

They took the Bruins logo from 1934 and plastered it over the current one. Voilà, there you go.

If that Caps new uni leaked is the right one, the logo on it is also a step back to the future.

Has anyone an old Senators logo (Yes, I know that the old Sens have nothing in common with the current Sens) for viewing purposes?

They took the Bruins logo from 1934 and plastered it over the current one. Voilà, there you go.

If that Caps new uni leaked is the right one, the logo on it is also a step back to the future.

Has anyone an old Senators logo (Yes, I know that the old Sens have nothing in common with the current Sens) for viewing purposes?

what if the bring back the wings jersey from when they were the falcons. then we would have gold in the uni's too. looking at the jersey, i thought that they were the older one's.

No logo, they just had an "O" on their jerseys. You can see them at http://www.nhluniforms.com click on the 1910s, 1920s, or 1930s and then pick a year. Also, here... http://www.logoserver.com/NHL.html and scroll down to Ottawa.

Edited by joshy207

Per the Bruins' official site.

Here's the old:

IPB Image

Here's the new:

IPB Image

I like it -- and please, no one jump on Bettman. The previous Bruins logo had only been around since '95. It wouldn't have been Bettman's fault anyway.

The best part of this new logo is the replacement of 'R' with 'TM' in the lower right. That's progress!

...did the Wings ever have the laces up the collar? If they did I'd like to see a pic and I'd like to see them go back to that...

As far as I know I don't think they ever did, maybe when they were actual "sweaters" but I still don't think that they supported the laces.

As far as this new Boston logo, I like the mior change, the B flows with the rest of the desgin much better. Curious to see if they keep the orginal style jersey though. I hope they do! :thumbup:

Guest jaytan

Lace-up sweaters are silly, especially the way the jerseys are constructed now. It looks so forced on the new Bruins jersey (the only complaint I have about the set). What's the point of them?

More Bruins pics:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by jaytan

As far as I know I don't think they ever did, maybe when they were actual "sweaters" but I still don't think that they supported the laces.

As far as this new Boston logo, I like the mior change, the B flows with the rest of the desgin much better. Curious to see if they keep the orginal style jersey though. I hope they do! :thumbup:

I don't remember the Wings ever having lace-ups... check http://www.nhluniforms.com

Boston's new jerseys are shown at the bottom of the first page of this thread...

Per the Bruins' official site.

Here's the old:

IPB Image

Here's the new:

IPB Image

I like it -- and please, no one jump on Bettman. The previous Bruins logo had only been around since '95. It wouldn't have been Bettman's fault anyway.

Not much of a change but it still look's good . :thumbup:

.....R to TM. :P ....you guy's crack me up. :lol: