• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KrazyGangsta

Who Do We Pick On Now Thread...

Rate this topic

So now that most of us are pleased that lang is no longer going to remain a red wing ... and also considering lilja has improved his game (well for now) who do we pick on ... is it going to be sammy lol :P Theirs always a player that we hate ... who shall it be ...

So now that most of us are pleased that lang is no longer going to remain a red wing ... and also considering lilja has improved his game (well for now) who do we pick on ... is it going to be sammy lol :P Theirs always a player that we hate ... who shall it be ...

you gotta be careful dude now people will start bashing you for opening new topics lol .......i definetly think sammy is overrated and as well as lilja played in the post season i cant see him playing like that for a full season but we'll likely keep him cause i dont think schneider will be back , although id make him the 7th d man

Lilja Samuelsson or Kronwall.

None are half as Lazy as Lang , maybe Sammy

i know most of you dont like kronwall but lets give him one more year before demanding the trade, hes still young and got lots of things going for him hopefully he will be injury free this year ,that hit he got in the playoffs was just badluck

Every season STARTS injury-free. Its just the actual season part that seems to screw him up.

I mean I like the guy and I know he has great skill already and he has potential. But I am losing patience. Maybe if we chnaged our team colours to Yellow and Blue?

If he's hurt, then Kronwall. If not then it'll have to be Sammy. But if Sammy starts scoring again I guess we'll just have to pick someone from another team and rip him.

Any suggestions for non-Wings to hate on?

If he's hurt, then Kronwall. If not then it'll have to be Sammy. But if Sammy starts scoring again I guess we'll just have to pick someone from another team and rip him.

Any suggestions for non-Wings to hate on?

Chris Pronger.

Chris Pronger.

lmao ya thats not a tough one , i couldnt see the ducks win the cup cause of him and some other punks like perry , i havent seen those losers lift the cup and i dont plan on ever seein those pictures

Edited by kindlwillbegreat

I dont think there is much debate that sammy is the new lang. Not as lazy, but the fact that he plays with what seems like very little brains makes him a pretty good choice in my book.

Some may say Kronwall because he hasnt played the best for us, i think if he steps up his game with less turnovers, a more powerful shot from the point and stay healthy, he will have the support of our fans.

The fact that sammy will cough the puck up 10 times a game, take stupid shots on net just to take them for no reason and hit the symbol on the goalies chest when he could have passed to hudler for a wide open one timer will make him the new "blame this guy" player for the wings.

Kronwall?!

Back off my boy. :P

I say no one. They are our boys.

I hate these kinds of threads. The LGW joke on Lang was funny for a little while... but then it got old, and to re-up it with someone new to hate on is older.

If we even need to vote on a guy who sucks, then evidently no one sucks enough for it to be totally obvious. Frankly (man do I hate that word) I'd rather not start this up until someone actually deserves the infamy.

Check that, IF anyone actually deserves the infamy. We got a pretty solid non-Lang crew coming into '07-'08.