• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

weak stomachs: do not view this thread

Rate this topic

Minutes later, Pronger was seen kicking a baby. Ducks GM Brian Burke expressed confusion over the controversy.

"I watched a number of replays from different angles and I'm just not seeing the 'swift kicking motion.' The thing you have to understand is that Chris is a relatively big guy, so when you combine that with Newton's Law of Averages and the Ozone Layer and South Africa--oh, wait, excuse me for a second, I think I see Ken Holland. I'm gonna go pants him. brb~."

Minutes later, Pronger was seen kicking a baby. Ducks GM Brian Burke expressed confusion over the controversy.

"I watched a number of replays from different angles and I'm just not seeing the 'swift kicking motion.' The thing you have to understand is that Chris is a relatively big guy, so when you combine that with Newton's Law of Averages and the Ozone Layer and South Africa--oh, wait, excuse me for a second, I think I see Ken Holland. I'm gonna go pants him. brb~."

Funniest thing EVER. :lol:

You punch my face with laughter :lol:

kinda off topic........but i was really disapointed when i didnt find out till late that Drew Miller brought the Cup to lansing and i live in lansing and brought it to the Munn ice arena and took it to Sparow hospitals cuz i really wanted to see it!

I should sig this. This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen here! :lol:

Ya know, I was just thinking about Pronger and his inability to know and control the whereabouts of his elbows due to the laws of physics the other day, and it occured to me, now that we've signed Hudler, Pronger's elbows should go right over his head, which means, according to the laws of physics, that Hudler's elbow should land, due to no mailce of forethought on his part, somewhere in Pronger's groin region, for which Hudler would be able to claim a complete lack of personal responsiblilty, due to the laws of physics and all.

Please exercise caution in calling Pronger a douchebag- the douchebag community may take offense.