• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lebda4Pres

Hartigan Listed On Wings Roster on Site

Rate this topic

Hartigan is just one of those guys who could impress in camp and get a roster spot.... He is a good player who I believe is NHL ready - especially for a team like Detroit with athe talent we have.

Problem: He's a Center. Can this guy play wing? Anyone know?

will helm play in GR this year? I really like what I saw from this kid in the world juniors. He reminds me of a young draper with some scoring potential.

sd far as i'm aware yes...

though i don't know if he still has Junior options, or if he's like Kindl and is too old

The Detroit Red Wings on Monday re-signed center Matt Ellis to a two-year deal and signed seven others, including former first-round selection Brad Ference.

Also signing one-year deals were goaltender Adam Berkhoel, right wing Carl Corazzini, center Mark Cullen, center Mark Hartigan and defenseman Garrett Stafford while right wing Randall Gelech signed a two-year deal for the Red Wings.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=Aqqg...t&type=lgns

Hartigan is just one of those guys who could impress in camp and get a roster spot.... He is a good player who I believe is NHL ready - especially for a team like Detroit with athe talent we have.

That's what I thought personally. I've seen Hartigan play, and he is physical down in the corners. That's a good asset the Wings could sure use more of.

Plus, he has the most NHL expierence of anyone in the group of recent signings for GR.