• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

10/3 GDT: Red Wings 3, Anaheim Ducks 2 (F/SO)

Rate this topic

Predictions:

Wings win (Bryz in net)

Bertuzzi goes after Chelios

Pronger suspended after tonight's game

Wings do not defend themselves physically

Zetterberg plays like he did in Pittsburgh this preseason

the game is called in 2nd period because neither team has enough players because of all the fighting ejections....so since wings were up 8-0 at that time, they win

As much as I would love some fights tonight, I hope most of our guys keep out of it. Most of the wings wouldnt know what to do once the gloves hit the ice. That said, I would love to see Pronger get his face smashed into the boards a couple times.

The sound of skates cutting into the ice... Of men and pucks bouncing off boards and glass... The shouts of players changing lines and calling for passes... The Star Spangled Banner, O Canada...

Hockey is coming.

I can't wait. I'll be here with everyone following the game, ready to celebrate a Wings victory (or panic in the throes of defeat!) with all of you guys. Go Wings!

I can't believe how excited I am about tonight's game. DVR set, since I will probably miss the first perry-odd, due to a work commitment.

Wings will come out flying and demolish the Yucks. Go, Wings, go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually thankful that the game's on Versus tonight, since friggin' Optimum TV hasn't offered Center Ice yet. <_<

Of course, I'm also going to be watching the Red Sox game, so this could be an interesting night.

I'm actually thankful that the game's on Versus tonight, since friggin' Optimum TV hasn't offered Center Ice yet. <_<

Of course, I'm also going to be watching the Red Sox game, so this could be an interesting night.

Time Warner finally offered CI yesterday. Way to cut it close, guys. <_< The lady I talked to at TWC wasn't real sure what the NHL is, so she had to go find a supervisor. I could hear him in the background, saying, "It's hockey, put the hockey package on the account."

Good lord, I am alone here. Except for hillbillywingsfan, and maybe three other people in this town. Hi, guys!! ;)

Holy s*it I'm excited. :yowza:

Thanks to canal+ for changing the game they're broadcasting,they had Montreal @ Carolina posted as the first live game but they changed it yesterday... Ducks @ Wings baby!!! :clap:

Anyone going to the game,OsGod etc. ?

Prediction time:

4-2 WINGS

D*mn its been a long 115 days! I couldn't be more excited for tonights game. Unfortunately its on Versus. :thumbdown:

So no game for you or do you mean that you'd prefer FSN?

Holy s*it I'm excited. :yowza:

Thanks to canal+ for changing the game they're broadcasting,they had Montreal @ Carolina posted as the first live game but they changed it yesterday... Ducks @ Wings baby!!! :clap:

Anyone going to the game,OsGod etc. ?

Prediction time:

4-2 WINGS

So no game for you or do you mean that you'd prefer FSN?

Natta... i have to work tonight... BUT does anyone know if the game will be reshown at 11pm again? Although not the best time 'cause Ghost Hunters is shown at 11 also

Bert vs. Cheli, the way it should be. Bert gets booed? Sure hope so, if your a fan of booing (i'm not) don't see why he'd get off without any. Finally, been waiting too long for some hockey.

Edited by bringback91

I've gotta admit with the Tigers still playing at this time last year it took some of my attention away from the Wings home opender.

But dang, opening night against the Ducks! I can't wait to crack a brew and watch the game on the tube tonight.

Prediction: Too many top players missing from the Ducks and they've been flying a lot of miles in the past few days. The Wings want to prove they should have won last year's playoff series.

Wings 5

Ducks 2

Time Warner finally offered CI yesterday. Way to cut it close, guys. <_< The lady I talked to at TWC wasn't real sure what the NHL is, so she had to go find a supervisor. I could hear him in the background, saying, "It's hockey, put the hockey package on the account."

Good lord, I am alone here. Except for hillbillywingsfan, and maybe three other people in this town. Hi, guys!! ;)

I'm in texas also. I got center ice though and VS so i'm good to go. Only one in my city that will be watching hockey, and the Red Soxs :thumbup: .

I love this time of the year MLB playoffs wings CF wow cant get any better.

Wings

Ducks

Dats :siren:

ITS HOCKEY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The long awaited season is upon us! I think we are in great shape this year. Many of our young players have some much needed postseason experience and I think our defense will be improved with Rafalski instead of Schneider. Schneider was always a liability!

Wings win tonight 4-2. Game winner by Holmstrom!!!

Let the season begin!!!!!!

What a great day!! Hockey is finaly back and i couldn't be happier.

So F***ing mad that the game is not on FSN. Now i have to find someplace to watch the game tonight.

Anyone know a good place to watch the game in Rochester MI?

Anyone know a good place to watch the game in Rochester MI?

Rochester Mills, Paint Creek Tavern, Hamlin Pub are all good choices.

Just a heads up on the Mills, they only serve their micro-brew, no Bud, Labatt, etc.