• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

10/12 GDT: Chicago Blackhawks 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Friday, October 12, 2007

Probable lines for Game 5 vs. Chicago

At the morning skate, Andreas Lilja was back with Niklas Kronwall.

Detroit

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Hudler-Filppula-Samuelsson

Cleary-Draper-Drake

Kopecky-Ellis-Maltby

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Lilja

Lebda-Chelios

Hasek (starts)

Osgood

The Blackhawks have moved Adam Burish up from the fourth line to the first and dropped down Jason Williams. The two youngsters, Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane will be on the same line.

Chicago

Samsonov-Lang-Burish

Kane-Toews-Ruutu

Bourque-Adams-Sharp

Lapointe-Perreault-Williams

(not certain about defense pairings)

Khabibulin

Lallime

:lol:

And after he does that, he'll fire the puck into the oppositions high netting twice right at the start of the game. The Wings will go on a 5-on-3 PP at the 19:48 mark of the first period, score a goal, and the Cheli will arch his back over the puck the remaining 59:30.

Booyah! Final Score: 1-0 Red Wings

Agreed! :thumbup:

wings 5-1.

williams for chi-town and dats gets 1 G and 2 helpers.

i will not be watching the game tonight. However, i KNOW they will win because i will be attending the kings game on sunday and watching them slaughter LA to stay undefeated in regulation will be great...

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

"chelios arches back" stuff.... HILARIOUS. keep it up mac....

No Downey, again. Why can't they give the guy a chance? Ellis hasn't done anything to prove he should play every game from now until Franzen's return. He's been a ghost out there.

Here's looking forward to another game of David Koci running at the Wings. :rolleyes:

I still think the Wings will win, but at a cost. Chicago players were running at the Wings numerous times the last game, and nothing makes me think it won't happen again.

Oh, and nice GDT Aflac. Your work is turely impressive. :)

Aperently acording to Red Wngs Corner this would be the first game he is eligable to play in because of work visa issues.

Edited by Skiing - Puck

I don't usually post anything about this, since my first post in a GDT is on about page 2 or 3, but Aflac, you make GDTs worth checking out. Anything anyone could want to know about the game is on there. I don't know if there is a secret GDT website that provides all that crap for you, or where you get your info, but you don't miss a thing.

Another thing I'd like to say is that I hope everyone of the DET first line scores, especially Datsyuk, and the other 4 are spread throughout the next two lines. It would be nice to see everyone producing like they should.

Edited by Earthhuman

Guest Blackhawkdown

Blackhawks end their scoring woes tonight and win 5-4

Edited by Blackhawkdown

ZDH domination continues. (Aflac...you rock.)

Aflac rocks, but not as much as you do Rabia!

mwa!

:D

7 Wings (Zx3, Dats, Huds, Sammy, Lids)

-3 s***hawks (Toews (winner of most overrated draftpick), Lang, Kabbie)

Blackhawks end their scoring woes tonight and win 5-4

When do you think they'll end their winning, defensive, quality, intellectual and performance woes?

wings 5-1.

williams for chi-town and dats gets 1 G and 2 helpers.

i will not be watching the game tonight. However, i KNOW they will win because i will be attending the kings game on sunday and watching them slaughter LA to stay undefeated in regulation will be great...

"chelios arches back" stuff.... HILARIOUS. keep it up mac....

Slaughter is a understatement of what the wings are going to do the kings... and hopefully not to the ducks cuz i got tix for that game :scared: