• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/28 GDT: Red Wings 3, Canucks 2

Rate this topic

You and me both Loo. I would love to see a game live at the Joe. I've never been to a game and probably never will. :(

Wings need to start looking a little more alive. It seems they are for a little bit then they loose the momentum.

no games at the Joe for me, either, too $$ and too far away. I have been there, and it is worth whatever it takes to get there, though, IMO. I think Homer and his big red butt will be in Dallas in January. I will be there. :thumbup:

Wings have realized the Nucks are smellin' the home cooking. This is a decisive game for them, and will be a real statement if they can beat Detroit. Not worried, though.

If im not mistaken I think the rangers still pay 10 of the 25mil..... but with him opting out, does that void the contract ?? Not sure how that works

I believe so, that's one of the reasons Cashman's not pursuing him.

You and me both Loo. I would love to see a game live at the Joe. I've never been to a game and probably never will. sad.gif

Last time I saw a Wings game at the Joe had to be back in '98 or '99. I was there for a couple Joevision games in '02, but it ain't the same. Same goes for the last Wings/Devils game I saw out here (but at least they won 2-1).

w00t!!!!! SAMMY!!! Make those shots count. :D

That was the most perfect playing I think I've ever seen. Perfect last minute past leaving the net wide open and bam in goes the puck.

Good job passing FLip and way to be there to put it in Sammy. :clap:

SAMMY!!!!!!!!! :siren:

Great play by Filppula who's having a strong period.

They've got some great chemistry IMO.

God knows we need some of that too. If our other lines are starting to mesh, it's a great sign of things to come (although, I worry a bit when Franzen returns).

no games at the Joe for me, either, too $$ and too far away. I have been there, and it is worth whatever it takes to get there, though, IMO. I think Homer and his big red butt will be in Dallas in January. I will be there. :thumbup:

Wings have realized the Nucks are smellin' the home cooking. This is a decisive game for them, and will be a real statement if they can beat Detroit. Not worried, though.

If you go and can nab something of Hanks I'd like to say it'd be a wonderful belated birthday gift. :D

2-1, goals for second 4-1.

Make it happen Wings, there is no excuse that you can't.