• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/28 GDT: Red Wings 3, Canucks 2

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan

Red Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Cleary, Rafalski)

Canucks 3 (Bieksa, Kesler, D. Sedin)

Osgood's stats are unbelievable! :thumbup: Let's hope he has another strong game because I'm a bit worried about this one.

Oz on the W Canada games

Ozzie has been playing well, and also knows he's been the beneficiary of the better play of the entire team:

Said Osgood: "The main thing is we're winning games and are better defensively than we were at the start of the year. We're not turning the puck over as much as we were in previous games. We're getting pucks deep when we need to.''

If the Wings stay out of the box and keep driving to the net the way they have in the past few games, they will be fine. Hopefully, by the time Dom is back, that trend will continue in front of him, too. :thumbup:

side note: The debacle of a game on Friday, Sharks v. Wings at the Joe was not an abberation. They really are just that bad right now (horrible road schedule is part of it). Columbus beat them, too. :huh:

Blue Jackets 2, Sharks 1

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Sergei Fedorov scored the decisive goal late in the second period, and Pascal Leclaire made 16 saves to help Columbus win its third straight. Dan Fritsche also scored for Columbus, off to the best start in franchise history at 6-3-1. Manny Malhotra added two assists. Leclaire allowed only Joe Thornton's goal, sending San Jose to its second straight loss. On Friday night in Detroit, the Red Wings routed the Sharks 5-1.

The road-weary Sharks, held to just five shots in the third period, have played eight of their first 11 games away from home.

Edited by puckloo39

Wings are a rollin' and only need to do one thing to win IMO, get Luongo moving side to side with passing plays--just like the Dats to Z to Homer goal across the crease last game vs the Nucks.

Granted that was a surprise to everyone but Z and Homer but that's the idea... I really like the way Sammy has been playing, I hope he keeps it up! Wings win 3-2.

Love the sig Puckloo! Our playoff hopes ride with him... I just hope the "hip" isn't really a groin, but better off early in the year than later. Ozzy can carry us till he's back!

Love the sig Puckloo! Our playoff hopes ride with him... I just hope the "hip" isn't really a groin, but better off early in the year than later. Ozzy can carry us till he's back!

Dom will be fine. I think he has tried too hard this season to keep them in games where the Wings were -- let's say, not 100% in front of him? At least this year, Ozzie is healthy and can step in as back-up, unlike last season early on. So, it's all good.

Dom hasn't had a chance to get in a groove yet, with the choppy, penalty ridden games he's had to deal with, complete with bad bounce goals and deflections off his own players, no calls in the Wings favor on goalie interference, etc., etc. He can't continue to have this sort of luck all season. :lol:

Edited by puckloo39

4-1

Danny, Maltby, and Zx2

Oh, and to the comment about San Jose, I just find it hilarious, because I hate them. There very overated, there defence stinks and by the end of october probably wont even have a .500 record. Marleau has done jack all year, some captain he is.

Back to the wings, we should be able to win this one, then win it agaisnt the Oilers. 10-2-1 in october would be absolutely fantastic. Then the game agaisnt Calgary (which I'll be at :thumbup:) to end the road trip, looking forward too it.

How about 7-1 Wings. Luongo is having a terrible time with his lousy defense.

Time to exploit!

Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go! Go Wings Go!

When I put Kronner as my desktop, he scored. Same with Flip. Now I have Lids.

So I think it will be Wings 3 (Lids, Homer, Hank) and the Canucks 2 (1 for each Sedin).

I think the Wings will have a lot of shots, but that Luongo will hold up.

I have complete faith in Ozzy, but can't wait to have Dom back to see him get the donut record. Rest up well, Dom.

2 goals will be called back due to HIP (Homer interference penalty) problems.

Go Wings!

Love that article on Ozzie, loo! :thumbup: It's great to see Ozzie's parents and friends attending the game tonight. He's going to put on a hell of a show for 'em.

Wings win it 2-1 in OT.

Malts & Cleary with the winner.

GO WINGS!!!!!!

GO OZZIE!!!!!!!!

Don't think I get this game on tv, so nhl radio it is. Even with a win the other night, I still think we can take the nucks out. Gunna say what I said the other night, I hope Dats really brings the heat. Handful of points for him in a 5-2 win.

i will be at the game, sec 107, wearing my wings jersey prowd.....

Is it offical ozzy will start???!?? i want to see the dominator!!

Ozzy is taking the shots for the morning skate right now.....he'll be starting...

See you there.... I will be in section 103 row 5!!!

GO WINGS!!!! :siren: