• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/28 GDT: Red Wings 3, Canucks 2

Rate this topic

Oh boy, McGeough is one of the officials tonight.

Referees: Michael McGeough, Steve Kozari

Linesmen: Brian Mach, Mark Shewchyk

Be prepared for the McGeough no goal signal, after Homer gets called for goaltender interference.

Agreed, we're doomed. No doubt most of the NHL's goalies have been taking notes and know that all it takes this season to put Homer in the box and negate a goal is to simply skate forward in the crease and bump into him!

Guest Agalloch

Wtf, Kronwall's groin exploded AGAIN? I'm probably one of Kronwall's biggest supporters here, but this is getting so ridiculous.

Oh boy, McGeough is one of the officials tonight.

Referees: Michael McGeough, Steve Kozari

Linesmen: Brian Mach, Mark Shewchyk

Be prepared for the McGeough no goal signal, after Homer gets called for goaltender interference.

IPB Image

But I've heard he's screwed somebody out of a victory already. Doesn't mean he can't do it again I guess...

IPB Image

But I've heard he's screwed somebody out of a victory already. Doesn't mean he can't do it again I guess...

I think McGoo had one too many donuts... :crazy: He should be eating carrots, since they also supposedly help your eyesight.

:hehe:

hi, E! :)

Not gonna say the S-word thing but I am rooting for the Ozzinator tonight. I hate the Sedins - make 'em cry, Ozzie!!

:crazy: I still miss Jiri, don't you?

ahahaha i was at this game and i remember that perfectly! and then ray whitney scored the winner with a minute left

I think McGoo had one too many donuts... :crazy: He should be eating carrots, since they also supposedly help your eyesight.

:hehe:

haha :clap:

get some carrots for all of em while you're at it...

Mick McGoof's greatest hits :

Wtf, Kronwall's groin exploded AGAIN? I'm probably one of Kronwall's biggest supporters here, but this is getting so ridiculous.

Not to worry. He and Bab both said it's just a precaution. Better to take a night off than risk an injury. They've got Meech to cover for him. I'd rather it was Quincey, but I guess it's the waiver thing, so Go Meech!

Get Well Soon Nik!

osgoods 1st shutout of the yr, huds and filp get a goal and huds assists on flips

Thanks there bucko..... <_<

A shutout would be awesome !

Why not, Oz ?

You're in great shape buddy !!

Shut 'em down !!

2-0 Wings

COME ON!!!!! don't say it ugh <_<

haha just kidding..... i already thought it and expect it.

Edited by OsGOD

This is a bit odd that the start of the game is going to be closer to 11:00 than 10:30. I'm not sure what the deal is.

Anyway, this is really a game that the Red Wings should win, which isn't something I've said about a game in Vancouver in a while.

yeah, what is the deal? I wondered if they were doing some pre-game something or other.

:zzz: