• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/28 GDT: Red Wings 3, Canucks 2

Rate this topic

Bottom of the 9th, 4-3 Boston, btw, for anyone interested.

It's why I'm drinking. :P COME ON, PAPELBON! FINISH 'EM OFF!

As for hits tracking...hmm...no idea. I wonder if they actually closely track that from game to game actually.

I'm watching the game from home in NorCal tonight. I know this has been beat to death here on the forum, but I just can't get over the crowd in Vancouver. Wow they are so into the game, it's pretty cool. Every shot gets a great reaction. It's almost like a playoff game. In contrast, It's really hard seeing the Joe so empty and quiet. I wish our home games were like this...

Did anyone see that one spectator giving Draper the business when he took that penalty in the first period? He was all up on the glass yelling through the crack. Pretty funny.

-Mike

Slightly off topic, does anyone know if there are any sites where I can find who's leading the league in hits? And even leading the Wings in hits? Can't seem to find anything.

Um, I know you can go to nhl.com, go to the stats section, then in the box on the right go to RTSS Player stats in the stats view dropdown menu.

I'm watching the game from home in NorCal tonight. I know this has been beat to death here on the forum, but I just can't get over the crowd in Vancouver. Wow they are so into the game, it's pretty cool. Every shot gets a great reaction. It's almost like a playoff game. In contrast, It's really hard seeing the Joe so empty and quiet. I wish our home games were like this...

Did anyone see that one spectator giving Draper the business when he took that penalty in the first period? He was all up on the glass yelling through the crack. Pretty funny.

-Mike

welcome to the forum, Mike. :)

I think the Canucks want this game really bad, they need it, and the crowd is trying to help them. The other thing I noticed is that the lighting in the arena is so much better. They must have gotten new lights or something. I can actually see and not feel like my vision is failing.

I missed the Draper/fan exchange.

Whatta hit Malts but a little reckless. With the door opened the guy going down could've gotten something nastier than a bump on his butt for hitting the ice.

Osgood has been the best player for us tonight, Im so glad we have him in Doms absence. Best back-up in the league bar none.

Hell, he's among the league leaders in goaltending stats right now. #2 in GAA and #5 in SV%.