• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

1/15 GDT: Thrashers 5, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I didn't insult Hasek. Someone said they were happy Osgood was getting pulled because he was playing poorly. Even you said it isn't all on Osgood. Seeing that they have a pic of Hasek in their sig I just wanted it to be known to them that Hasek also got pulled earlier this season.

Anyways, I'm looking at the schedule and forgot that they have the Ducks soon. I sure as hell hope they get their act together in time for that game.

gotcha, Dallas. Check your PMs, will ya?

Harold Back off on LOO! If you don't like what she says ignore her. That's what it's for. Maybe you should consider the fact that you don't know the whole story! Just for haveing Dom's picture in her avatar she got attacked!! She never even has to say a word and she gets mailed nasty stuff or attacked in the post. But you wouldn't know that because any time you post to Loo it's stuff like this.

Sorry Loo! Couldn't help it.

Let's go Wings! At least one goal so they don't ge s shut out.

I wasn't saying ozzie sucks now and dom should start every game until the end of the season. I just said that Ozzie was playing bad and I'm happy Dom was put in. Obviously this loss isn't his fault, but he was still playing bad. I'm not even saying all the goals were his fault. I'm not putting anything on ozzie. I'm sure we'd still be losing if dom was in the whole game. I don't think Dom would have scored any goals. If Dom was in and was playing like crap and he was pulled you'd find me saying the same thing. I'm well aware he was pulled ealier this season. I was as pissed at Dom as anyone on this board around that time.

Edited by Z and D for the C

Man, HOW ARE WE NOT SCORING. Since Osgood got pulled we have ******* owned these plugs, but the puck just will not go in.

Sounds incredible. It's the 2006 playoffs all over again. :lol:

Maybe guys should attend The Wade Belak School Of Goalscoring next summer?

Man, HOW ARE WE NOT SCORING. Since Osgood got pulled we have ******* owned these plugs, but the puck just will not go in.

Simple explantation:

There's this guy in a Thrasher's jeresy. He's standing right in front of the net and just being rude and not letting the puck in the net. Isn't that mean of him? The Wings let some in to show him what to do but he still isn't following. :lol:

Oh yeah, another PK for the Wings. <_<

Edited by terri27

this is pathetic...we look like little kids playing hockey

No no no... The kids that played in the intermission of the OHL game last night... looked much better than the wings tonight :D