• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

1/15 GDT: Thrashers 5, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I say we let Hossa get like 6 more and let him have a record. Then the Thrashers will be financially ruined when they HAVE to resign him to a $10 mil per year contract.

Win through attrition. We win this game 5 years from now.

Now that's some optimistic thinking in hard times. :lol:

Augh another almost goal. If those went in we'd either be tied or leading. <_<

Guest Jeremy88

Of course our only chance we get to score Sammy has it...

If I paid 60 bucks for a ticket and got this pathetic performance from my team, I'd be disgusted...

Babcock still seems stuck in his mindset of not changing up lines to produce a spark again. Sticking with what we started obviously isn't working, yet he refuses to try something else, not like it can get any worse about now.

Of course our only chance we get to score Sammy has it...

If I paid 60 bucks for a ticket and got this pathetic performance from my team, I'd be disgusted...

The value of your ticket may be higher because a Redwings loss has been so rare this season :rolleyes:

the only thing good about this loss is that it shows me that Detroit couldve beaten Ottawa had they actually played a full game. We didnt get bet cause we couldnt beat them. We simply just didnt have the drive to.

Ottawa clearly outplayed us, it would have been blowout if not for many posts and some great saves by Hasek. Atlanta is outplayin us too so far.

as I said, the Hasek haters ^^^ would have been out in force. We'd be searching for a shallow grave somewhere after this game, if Dom had been out there. <_<

The Wings look a little better, which doesn't say much so far. At least break the goose egg, guys. Can I say **** *** since I am talking about the other team?

I'm simply calling a spade...a spade. And you are the last person to be putting anyone in a group.

It really doesn't say much, it's almost as if they are mailing it in until the all-star break. I'm sure that's not the case but I can't remember the last time they have played this bad for a period of time.

Please tell me Lehtenon is in net? since we are losing.. might as well pad my fantasy states with a ATL shut out

yes, it's Lehtonen. Thinks he's hot stuff since he stoned Sid the other night. :hehe:

Well, he is pretty good tonight, too. Rats.