• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

1/15 GDT: Thrashers 5, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

It really doesn't say much, it's almost as if they are mailing it in until the all-star break. I'm sure that's not the case but I can't remember the last time they have played this bad for a period of time.

Didn't we have a pretty lengthy losing streak last season? I'm trying to remember. Might have only been five games. *shrug*

I'm simply calling a spade...a spade. And you are the last person to be putting anyone in a group.

It really doesn't say much, it's almost as if they are mailing it in until the all-star break. I'm sure that's not the case but I can't remember the last time they have played this bad for a period of time.

if you want to call a spade a spade, let's agree that Dom hasn't had a hat trick scored on him yet in 1.5 periods. Again, I say, not all on Ozzie, though.

yes, it's Lehtonen. Thinks he's hot stuff since he stoned Sid the other night. :hehe:

Well, he is pretty good tonight, too. Rats.

Thats all i can ask since my coworker has Sid on his team... haha

I'm just wondering now, then this is a german word. I don't know so far this word is exist in english. :unsure:

it doesn't, you have to have been raised with German speaking relatives to know what it means. ^_^

end of second. sigh**

Correct me if I am wrong, but did the Thrashers get even one shot on Dom?

if you want to call a spade a spade, let's agree that Dom hasn't had a hat trick scored on him yet in 1.5 periods. Again, I say, not all on Ozzie, though.

That's actually not calling a spade a spade at all, good try though.

Well this has been a big stinking pile 'o poo. Hopefully we can get something to build off of out of the third period.

Not that it's ok, but the Wings are going to have stretches like this during the year. Ottawa went winless in what, 7? Let's just do this now (and not in the spring) and learn from it.

It's January, it's the dog days and the Wings know right now it's pointless to work hard every night when they have a 10+ point cushion in the Western Conference. It's really not that big of a deal, every year this happens, everyone gets all in a tizzy and then the Wings come back to win 7 of 8.

Take it for what it is, move on and look forward to Thursday.

Didn't we have a pretty lengthy losing streak last season? I'm trying to remember. Might have only been five games. *shrug*

After the first half of this season the only thing I remember is that the Wings dominate everyone. And then the past week happens. I don't want to say it's a reality check because obviously we know the team is better then this but...I guess it's more of a wow, the wings are human sort of thing?

Hopefully this game will put an end to all the talk about having the best record ever, and how we're tired of winning all the time. All that s*** needed to stop eventually, and I hope this is where it starts.

right. There's such a thing as having too much success, I guess.

And Mickey and Ken have stopped saying, "The Thrashers have never won in this building" now. That looks likely to change tonight, too.

Anyone else thing Ozzie should come back in? I do. The Thrashers didn't even manage one shot on goal in the time Dom was out there.

really, no goalie save for a cinder block wall could've helped us tonight.

I'm much more concerned with the disarray the skaters are in. can't explain it. they shown fundamentals before christmas.. now it's all gone.

did the return of Homer n Maltby really weaken the team this much?

We're getting shutout this game. No chance at beating Lethonen tonight.

Yeah, we have no chance when we keep shooting the puck at his pads, and the crest on his chest. They need to get the puck higher, and keep hoping for some good rebounds. Has anyone noticed the dull sound his pads make. He is probably using some new material in his pads that eat up rebounds.

Oh, Osgood hasn't been himself the last couple games. His glove hand has been unusually slow. Normally he would have had that 3rd goal Hossa scored. Those stops are his trademark stops.

Harold, please get over it, will you? People can insult Hasek all they want, and you're good with that. You need to stop attacking me every time I answer them.

Good grief.

I didn't insult Hasek. Someone said they were happy Osgood was getting pulled because he was playing poorly. Even you said it isn't all on Osgood. Seeing that they have a pic of Hasek in their sig I just wanted it to be known to them that Hasek also got pulled earlier this season.

Anyways, I'm looking at the schedule and forgot that they have the Ducks soon. I sure as hell hope they get their act together in time for that game.

Ya know it is nice Hasek is starting to come around with Osgood all of a sudden sucking so much. Sort of like the begining of the season when Hasek was sucking, and Osgood was coming around.