• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zion

1/23 GDT: Red Wings 2, Anaheim 1

Rate this topic

Not to sound like a puck bunny but I AM SURE men can very well agree that Nick Lidstrom indeed has beautiful eyes haha

:blush: Don't tell my lady. :unsure:

Haha. I'm a sucker for a gal with bright blue eyes, so sure, why not Lids. It helps that he's one of the best d-men of all time!

Dude- uncalled for and so very stupid.

I have a hard time believing even 10% of these forums would chose your comments over OsGod's.

I've never had reason to call you out before, but let's be honest here. OsGod made a valid point that other posters quickly echoed. Note that you didn't insult or lash out against them. <_<

Calm down. Internetz popularity contest. YAY! Osgod and i already moved on, but i appreciate you sticking up for your web friends. He commented that he felt Cleary was terrified and that Pronger continuing to punch him while down was the same as Dmac sticking up for Draper. Far more people disagreed with those comments than mine, but thanks for playing. I hope we can still be BFF and that you will still enjoy the 4rd. Now that intelligent.

Perry interferes with Dom, no call. <_<

Ducks fans at the Ponda don't understand the whole "chanting a goaltender's name" deal.

Downey and O'Donnell, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

I give that one to Downey, I think.

I've decided that I want Datsyuks only career fight to be with Pronger and I want Datsyuk to give him the slip and pile him into the boards. How awesome would that be?

That reminds me of....man, must've been 2001? Pat Verbeek nailed someone twice his size right off the faceoff. So it can happen. ;)